chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

What are your thought on drugs? filter_list
Author
Just for medical use. If it can save someone's life then it could exist

RE: What are your thought on drugs? #42
Try to stay away Try to stay away

RE: What are your thought on drugs? #43
(05-24-2019, 03:19 PM)Bobll Wrote: Just for medical use. If it can save someone's life then it could exist
I'm so glad what people put in THEIR bodies offends YOU to such an extent, and oh great Lord, thank you SO much for saying you agree with life choices of OTHERS.

Thanks for giving me permission to put in me what I see fit to.

[+] 1 user Likes Kludge's post

RE: What are your thought on drugs? #44
Some people don't agree with the fact that marijuana is a drug. That's a very contradictory question and there are a million opinions about that. When it comes to me, I don't think about marijuana much but I take cbd pure. They are pretty alike, as far as I can judge.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 10:23 PM by Marran.)

RE: What are your thought on drugs? #45
(02-13-2020, 10:22 PM)Marran Wrote: Some people don't agree with the fact that marijuana is a drug.

Indeed It Is, but many people perceive the term "drug" as detrimental to one's health.

If that's the case, then every prescription medication should be discontinued.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: What are your thought on drugs? #46
Peresonally I do not take drugs, yet I will not force others to refrain from using them as well. I also won't vote for a political party that wants to ban the use of drugs. I think its better to have the government deregulate drugs and let private corporations sell them, instead of what's happening now where the drug trade is controlled by the black market.

That being said, I do think that I judge people that do drugs more than people who don't.