chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Visit To The Dentist
Author
I visit about once every six months as well. I also do yearly physicals.

RE: Visit To The Dentist #42
(01-10-2019, 02:25 PM)Psychonaut Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:07 AM)MereditThoes43 Wrote: I usually go there twice a year for a regular check at Fontana dental clinic . From high school till 25 i've never been there and was punished with brutal face pain and almost 10k$ bill for treatment. Since then i never miss my dentist appointment, turned out it's cheaper than not going there  Biggrin

When the pain hits the nerve, It's unbearable and no matter how tough you are, It'll beat you to your knees.

I've also experienced a severe toothache, and It's something I'd never want to go through again.

Oh yeah when the needle from the Novocaine injection hits your nerve that feels some good

Absolutely.

Until It's gone, you don't tend to fully realize the extent of the pain- It seems to take over every thought.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Visit To The Dentist #43
I typically go every 6 months. Only had 1-2 cavities filled in the past. Biggrin

(01-10-2019, 10:47 AM)mothered Wrote:
(01-10-2019, 10:07 AM)MereditThoes43 Wrote: I usually go there twice a year for a regular check at Fontana dental clinic . From high school till 25 i've never been there and was punished with brutal face pain and almost 10k$ bill for treatment. Since then i never miss my dentist appointment, turned out it's cheaper than not going there Biggrin

When the pain hits the nerve, It's unbearable and no matter how tough you are, It'll beat you to your knees.

I've also experienced a severe toothache, and It's something I'd never want to go through again.

Oh yeah when the needle from the Novocaine injection hits your nerve that feels some good

Hate the feeling of dental painkillers, since the effect is centralized. Doesn't even block the pain fully.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Visit To The Dentist #44
(01-12-2019, 12:19 AM)Oni Wrote: I typically go every 6 months. Only had 1-2 cavities filled in the past. Biggrin

(01-10-2019, 10:47 AM)mothered Wrote: When the pain hits the nerve, It's unbearable and no matter how tough you are, It'll beat you to your knees.

Hate the feeling of dental painkillers, since the effect is centralized. Doesn't even block the pain fully.

My worst fear, Is In fact the dentist.

When they fill a tooth, my fists are tightly clenched In anticipation of pain and as you've said, you can still feel It to some extent.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]