chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Who still owns a PSOne?
Author
So, I have to say that the screen is amazing. However I have the original Playstation and I certainly find that it looks better, and I just think of it as overall better.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: 8y6vps.png]

RE: Who still owns a PSOne? #12
@mothered: Haha x') Seems both of ours are in pretty good condition at least. Glad this thread got you to get it out and take a picture lol :3
Jamie Dignam | miqrojamie

RE: Who still owns a PSOne? #13
This is so weird, I've never seen ones like these. We had a PS1, but we didn't have one with a screen attached to it, first time I've seen one tbh. They had a bulky one and one exactly like that except it had no screen so it was just a slimmer model.

RE: Who still owns a PSOne? #14
(08-08-2017, 12:57 PM)miqrojamie Wrote: @mothered: Haha x') Seems both of ours are in pretty good condition at least. Glad this thread got you to get it out and take a picture lol :3

Yes, ours are In very good condition.

It was actually buried In my cupboard beneath clothes, books etc. I haven't used It In years and wasn't sure whether I'll find It. Thanks to you, I now have It readily-available. I also have the PlayStation 1 bag.

RE: Who still owns a PSOne? #15
I do somewhere in my parents' house. It's in good condition as well.

RE: Who still owns a PSOne? #16
Am I the only one who has never owned any gaming consoles, unless you count hand held devices like gameboys and DS's?
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2017, 04:22 PM by CC.py.)
"There is no such thing as objective information. Zero, in the end, journalism is the product of a human mind."
[Image: 2f7cad1e238ef0dd1b8f72160c23c4991245123138_full.gif]

RE: Who still owns a PSOne? #17
I lost mines and have wondered where it went.