chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

Which companies will come out even richer? filter_list
Author
RE: Which companies will come out even richer? #31
The Marijuana business has been booming ever since, its cause everyone is stuck inside haha Why not just get stoned ;D

RE: Which companies will come out even richer? #32
(03-30-2020, 02:53 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 11:18 AM)mothered Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 10:51 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Interestingly, ours started doing that. Then, they started having dedicated hours in the morning for elderly and key workers. Now there is security outside ensuring it's 1 in, 1 out of stores, with 2 meters of distance between everyone queuing. They're also asking if we're NHS/Key Workers and allowing us to jump the queue if so.

When you finally get in the store, it's actually really pleasant. Plenty of social distancing and there's nobody walking into you etc as it's not busy inside. I think this is helping the stores to keep stock levels going too.

Quote:Then, they started having dedicated hours in the morning for elderly and key workers
Precisely what they've done In my locality.

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 7am-8am, only the elderly and key workers are allowed to shop. It's an excellent measure they've put In place. Security Is also at every entry & exit point, to ensure everything runs smoothly. Stock Is slowly getting back to normal as well.

It's very hard to believe, that all the above happened In one day, namely yesterday.

I think ours was a little more staggered. There was a good part of the week or a couple weeks where shops had started closing (those that were usually 24hrs) overnight to stock, then the elderly time slots, then the security and one in - one out measures.

The main thing Is, measures have been effectively put In place to help consumers with their daily needs.

I believe governments are doing all they can to assist In every way possible.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post