chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What was your first Anime?
Author
Pokemon first. Avatar Second
🔥Cheap rainbow six siege accounts (1.5$) Also tons of other accounts.(Uplay)🔥

>  [http://RainbowSixAcc.cf] <
                                    -------------------

RE: What was your first Anime? #62
(12-18-2018, 11:22 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 02:45 PM)Pikami Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 02:38 PM)Jiggly Wrote: What got you back into anime after the 6 years?

I watched some shows when I was relatively young, that technically are Japanese anime shows... but I don't count them since it was like watching other American cartoons. I had a similar break from anime from those cartoons and really got into it when I was about 14. So I count shows from age 14 up as my proper intro to anime (goodbye dubs!)

I met a person that was really into anime and he told me about Code Geass
It seemed interesting so I watched it, that brought me back memories of watching Naruto in my childhood so after I finished Code Geass I started watching Naruto from the start and the feels I got while watching it were amazing! I don't know if it's nostalgia or something but Naruto is an anime that I keep close to my heart. I stopped at ep 315 tho because it didn't bring me joy anymore idk why lol

In fairness, once you hit 300+ episodes, it starts to wear out xD I did the same with Bleach. Hit a little over 300 and was done after that xD

I've watched 192 episodes of breach, it's cool and all, but I wanted to watch a ton of more anime so I dumped bleach and went for others.

RE: What was your first Anime? #63
(12-18-2018, 06:17 PM)Pikami Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 11:22 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(12-17-2018, 02:45 PM)Pikami Wrote: I met a person that was really into anime and he told me about Code Geass
It seemed interesting so I watched it, that brought me back memories of watching Naruto in my childhood so after I finished Code Geass I started watching Naruto from the start and the feels I got while watching it were amazing! I don't know if it's nostalgia or something but Naruto is an anime that I keep close to my heart. I stopped at ep 315 tho because it didn't bring me joy anymore idk why lol

In fairness, once you hit 300+ episodes, it starts to wear out xD I did the same with Bleach. Hit a little over 300 and was done after that xD

I've watched 192 episodes of breach, it's cool and all, but I wanted to watch a ton of more anime so I dumped bleach and went for others.

I felt the same. I started finding other shows and felt that Bleach was getting a little "young" for me xD I moved on to some other shows that were much more interesting and have never stopped watching anime since.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: What was your first Anime? #64
Dragon Ball & Naruto idk

RE: What was your first Anime? #65
My first anime was RWBY, but lots of people don't consider that an anime so I'll exclude that.

My first actual anime was The Seven Deadly Sins (or Ouran High School Host Club, I watched both at the same time)
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 08:50 PM by MinNin. Edit Reason: removing signature )

RE: What was your first Anime? #66
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ru...sodes#OVAs

RE: What was your first Anime? #67
(01-07-2019, 08:52 PM)sunjester Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ru...sodes#OVAs

Rurouni Kenshin was one of my first. Binge-watched whole series in less than a week.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: What was your first Anime? #68
My first anime was "One Piece"( I dont know if its an anime itself, but i want to watch it again ).