chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What Are Your Specs?
Author
(Yesterday, 06:24 AM)mothered Wrote:
(05-28-2017, 09:33 PM)JzJad Wrote: Most games I have that can actually use the cards at all do find, usually loads under 60% on a game like Blops3. Ill switch the used GPU depending on the games preferred GPU, some run better on the AMD others the NVIDIA. Overall they run great.

You have very respectable VCs, therefore for Informative purposes, It's great to read how they perform from someone with first-hand experience.

Thanks for your feedback, appreciate It.

Anytime, If I have time tomorrow I'll post a picture of my collection of cards as well as my home lab and some other things in another thread.

(Yesterday, 07:18 AM)n3r0x1d3 Wrote: This is my daily user had her for 8 years still keeps on trucking.
[Image: a1acyjW.png]

Oh also if I have time I'll show you a laptop thats old and still kicking for a daily Tongue
(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 07:59 AM by JzJad. Edit Reason: Merging replies )
[Image: 3ztiqq-2.png]

RE: What Are Your Specs? #42
(Yesterday, 07:58 AM)JzJad Wrote: Anytime, If I have time tomorrow I'll post a picture of my collection of cards as well as my home lab and some other things in another thread.
Oh also if I have time I'll show you a laptop thats old and still kicking for a daily Tongue

That'll be awesome.

Whenever you get a moment, no rush whatsoever. Not that I'm requesting It, but It'll be Interesting to benchmark It via 3DMark.