chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tutorial Assembly Programming Tutorial filter_list
Author
I would also suggest https://www.felixcloutier.com/x86/
Its a table containing all instructions with documentation, the documentation is not perfect but it gives you concept how to use them

RE: Assembly Programming Tutorial #12
(04-18-2019, 03:52 PM)IsBadWritePtr Wrote: I would also suggest https://www.felixcloutier.com/x86/
Its a table containing all instructions with documentation, the documentation is not perfect but it gives you concept how to use them

thank you for sharing the link.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

RE: Assembly Programming Tutorial #13
Thank you for the shared links but I just started learning programming languages and I hope after I while I'll be able to understand what they're about. I have experience only with HTML and CSS but even there I make mistakes. I love the software that allows transforming simple text into code as docsie.io does. Besides that, guys, it is worth it learning C and C++ in 2019? I saw that my programming course embeds these two old languages.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019, 10:34 AM by Demixl.)
The name’s JOE NYAGGAH. I am a tireless seeker of knowledge, occassional purveyor of wisdom and also, coincidentally, a graphic designer.
philosophy

[+] 1 user Likes Demixl's post

RE: Assembly Programming Tutorial #14
@phyruss Tutorial List contain many tutorials, You may take a look they are perfect.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

[+] 1 user Likes Mr.Kurd's post