chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Telltale Games goes under
Author
Well, if you haven't heard the news, it's going to be "Goodbye" to Telltale Games.

To quote their official Twitter account,

Quote:"Today Telltale Games made the difficult decision to begin a majority studio closure following a year marked by insurmountable challenges. A majority of the company's employees were dismissed earlier this morning (September 22nd), with a small group of 25 employees staying on to fulfill the company's obligations to its board and partners."

My opinion on this is good riddance as I never was a big fan of much that they had made, but I get that they were popular for their story-based titles.

What's your opinion on this?

Source: http://fortune.com/2018/09/22/telltale-g...shut-down/
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2018, 10:42 PM by BurritoBeans.)
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

RE: Telltale Games goes under #2
This is sad for me, after years of giving up on campaign games like Outlast, Witcher, I always stuck around Telltale and bought and completed most of their series.

I knew they were finishing of the Walking Dead Series, my thoughts were just, "they need novelty and need to move to something else" but sadly that wasn't the case here.

They will be missed, and to the honor of Telltale, I might replay the Walking Dead games, as that series gave me happiness to a sad point of my life.
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2018, 05:11 PM by vex..)

RE: Telltale Games goes under #3
Personally, I only really enjoyed their TWD, and game of thrones series. But im saying that from my poor point of view since i never could purchase the games lol so i just watched lets plays... But it's still sad for the company and it's employees, I hope they're able to move onto better ventures then this one.

RE: Telltale Games goes under #4
The Wolf Among Us was pretty bomb too. I thoroughly enjoyed that one.

RE: Telltale Games goes under #5
Watched a streamer play Walking Dead a few days back. Wonder if they'll still finish the seasons in progress.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Telltale Games goes under #6
i think this is very sad. They made good games imo
Past Feats
Yubikey 40$
Audio-technica 80$
aTTo 100$
keylogger 60$

Bronze 7. October 2018
Silver 12. October 2018