chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Social Manipulation Ebooks
Author
ive always wanted to learn things like these, but its actually hard to actually do it hahaha

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #52
(06-13-2018, 11:14 AM)Xenpai Wrote: ive always wanted to learn things like these, but its actually hard to actually do it hahaha

Try to find someone interested in the same skill. Try out your skill on each other. It's a great way to practice.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #53
It's so funny how life kinda jumps me in the path. I started researching for psychology matter and I found a special interest in this kind of matter. Today, I join a brand new forum because I was tired of feeling alone and with no motivation, and the first topic I open, it's all about what I recently fell in love with. They want me. Illuminati is in my blood.

Back on topic, THANK YOU for the share!!

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #54
(06-13-2018, 11:14 AM)Xenpai Wrote: ive always wanted to learn things like these, but its actually hard to actually do it hahaha

It's not, but certain people are born with traits that help them learn other people faster, and so do you learn faster when you become defensive. (You suffer bullying, depression, your husband beats you, etc, you learn body language to premeditate moments)

Watch Lie to Me for a quick, vague, look into this world of reading people.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2018, 11:09 PM by Pionear.)

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #55
(06-16-2018, 10:28 PM)Pionear Wrote:

It's not, but certain people are born with traits that help them learn other people faster, and so do you learn faster when you become defensive. (You suffer bullying, depression, your husband beats you, etc, you learn body language to premeditate moments)

thanks, ill check it out

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #56

You're an odd guy okay. But you have some very good insight and opinions, you seem likes dude I could get along with in real life.
Cheers mate!

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #57
(06-17-2018, 09:09 PM)FunkyG Wrote:

You're an odd guy okay. But you have some very good insight and opinions, you seem likes dude I could get along with in real life.
Cheers mate!
I am! Ihihi ty, cheers!

[+] 1 user Likes Pionear's post

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #58
An eBook Included In this thread, Is No Tech Hacking: A Guide to Social Engineering.

I strongly recommend It. It's very well documented, elaborated with supported Illustrations.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #59
(06-18-2018, 04:21 AM)mothered Wrote: An eBook Included In this thread, Is No Tech Hacking: A Guide to Social Engineering.

I strongly recommend It. It's very well documented, elaborated with supported Illustrations.

Nice post. I'll start reading these pretty soon.

Also, @mothered THAT is a great eBook.
I suggest anyone getting into Social Engineering to read that.
Code:
I'm here to further my education in Social Engineering.

RE: Social Manipulation Ebooks #60
(06-18-2018, 09:04 AM)Slippery Slope Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 04:21 AM)mothered Wrote: An eBook Included In this thread, Is No Tech Hacking: A Guide to Social Engineering.

Also, @mothered THAT is a great eBook.
I suggest anyone getting into Social Engineering to read that.

It's nice to read you think highly of It.

The advantage of this eBook, Is that It's extremely well presented and even those with minimal knowledge of SEing, will grasp It very quickly.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]