chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list SecGen by envasion
Author
Hey,
here is my tool "SecGen" you can easily generate passwords with it.

Features:
- Change length of password
- History
- Supports two languages ( German / English )

Sorry for my bad english.

- envasion

Picture:
[Image: ximg.php?fid=70227941]

Download:
https://www.anonfiles.cc/file/c64799db58...a39c8f04ce

VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/8dc41...518450740/
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2018, 04:55 PM by envasion.)
I'm a programmer
I'm a programer
I'm a programmar
I write code

RE: SecGen by envasion #2
It would be awesome if you could release your 4 password creation functions as one big function using a parameter to define what kind of password you want to create (I didn't check what they do or how you are calling them but I assume you are just calling them depending on what checkbox is checked) so people can learn from your code. I didn't check what language you used but I'll work on an example for PHP and C++ once I'm at home.

I'm talking about the following functions:
[Image: YgKntA5.png]

RE: SecGen by envasion #3
(02-12-2018, 05:42 PM)chunky Wrote: It would be awesome if you could release your 4 password creation functions as one big function using a parameter to define what kind of password you want to create (I didn't check what they do or how you are calling them but I assume you are just calling them depending on what checkbox is checked) so people can learn from your code. I didn't check what language you used but I'll work on an example for PHP and C++ once I'm at home.

Do you want me to post the function ?
Thats no problem
I'm a programmer
I'm a programer
I'm a programmar
I write code

RE: SecGen by envasion #4
Upon hitting the download, the archive Is corrupted.

It may well be my IDS detecting It so when my other PC Is available, I'll check It out then.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: SecGen by envasion #5
(02-12-2018, 05:53 PM)envasion Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 05:42 PM)chunky Wrote: It would be awesome if you could release your 4 password creation functions as one big function using a parameter to define what kind of password you want to create (I didn't check what they do or how you are calling them but I assume you are just calling them depending on what checkbox is checked) so people can learn from your code. I didn't check what language you used but I'll work on an example for PHP and C++ once I'm at home.

Do you want me to post the function ?
Thats no problem

That's exactly what I was aiming for.

RE: SecGen by envasion #6
(02-12-2018, 09:21 PM)mothered Wrote: Upon hitting the download, the archive Is corrupted.

It may well be my IDS detecting It so when my other PC Is available, I'll check It out then.

It is working for me (Win/8.1pro 64bit)
I'm a programmer
I'm a programer
I'm a programmar
I write code

RE: SecGen by envasion #7
Payday 2 inspired? Just kidding. Payday 2 has a group called, 'GenSec', so I thought it was funny a bit when I saw this.

I like the design. It looks nice.

RE: SecGen by envasion #8
(02-12-2018, 11:37 PM)envasion Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 09:21 PM)mothered Wrote: Upon hitting the download, the archive Is corrupted.

It is working for me (Win/8.1pro 64bit)

Appreciate your confirmation.

All good now on my end. I've hit It on a stand-alone system with only the bare essentials running and as such, no errors experienced.
Thanks for the contribution.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: SecGen by envasion #9
(02-13-2018, 12:29 AM)Asura Wrote: Payday 2 inspired? Just kidding. Payday 2 has a group called, 'GenSec', so I thought it was funny a bit when I saw this.

I like the design. It looks nice.

Haha no its "Security Generator" xD
And thanks!
I'm a programmer
I'm a programer
I'm a programmar
I write code