chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support
Author
RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #21
(05-23-2017, 05:49 AM)n3r0x1d3 Wrote: Switch technically has a browser, which was cracked pretty rapidly and used to run programs it wasn't meant to be able to do.(ie netflix)
Nintendo is very reluctant to join the mobile market, It still says it will not release any mobile games but....they are, in fact they are doing alot of things they are openly denying, because they can't keep turning down that sweet sweet cash money.

They made Super Mario Run and Fire Emblem didn't they so they are technically already in the mobile market?
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017, 05:53 AM by Courage.)

RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #22
Nintendo rejects your reality and subjects it with their own (they are currently developing like 4 more games for mobile they just wont admit it)
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162

RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #23
Im really angry at how it doesn't seem to have you tube, Netflix or a browser. But i understand why as the 3DS hacking community used these applications as entrypoints to homebrew.
My PC Parts Shop!

Too lazy to take the stairs...

RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #24
It has a browser, just not one you can easily get to and it has already been used for hacking the device.
[Image: tm06mQ3.gif]
If my threads help you feel free to Like and Rep
Keybase | https://keybase.io/ecks  ProtonMail | n3r0nu77@protonmail.com  Steam | Nu77v47u3  Discord | Ecks#2162

RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #25
(06-26-2017, 09:47 PM)Ecks Wrote: It has a browser, just not one you can easily get to and it has already been used for hacking the device.

I know it has one, the browser was only built so people could login to wi-fis that required you to login. They hid the browser intentionally so people couldn't find it. But they did and made pegaswitch
My PC Parts Shop!

Too lazy to take the stairs...

RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #26
Honestly kinda makes me mad that they don't have apps like that one the switch.
I honestly hate using my phone so having it would make shit a lot easier.

RE: Nintendo Switch Does Not Have Netflix Support #27
The nintendo switch is honestly such a joke lol