chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Is 32GB RAM worth it?
Author
(08-14-2017, 07:26 AM)God Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 07:21 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 07:16 AM)God Wrote: Haha, I was more joking at the fact that people are still giving advice to him when it's very likely he's made up his mind and isn't coming back to the thread.

I think this thread has evolved more into a debate between 16GB users and 32GB users, both claiming very similar (and important points). Furthermore, a lot of useful information has been shared about choosing memory for performance or size. I know I've contributed a lot of timing information, people have brought up density, row hammering may have been mentioned, etc. Regardless, the thread doesn't seem to be about the size anymore, it's just a group of hobbyists discussing their expereinces with different brands, timings, densities, sizes, and configurations of RAM that's sure to help users make choices for a very long time.
Oh I know. I wasn't talking about you or Mothered who I understand already were in your own little zone but the various posts outside of that discussion that were obviously directed at OP made me chuckle imagining him still undecided 8 months later.

lol yeah. I find that advice threads usually burn a lot longer than the OP ever needs them to.
I will keep that list up to date at all times. Check often for new materials!

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post

RE: Is 32GB RAM worth it? #82
(08-14-2017, 07:16 AM)God Wrote: Haha, I was more joking at the fact that people are still giving advice to him when it's very likely he's made up his mind and isn't coming back to the thread.

Yes, I certainly agree.

Sometimes It's difficult to Interpret a post (In text form) as per the poster's thoughts.

RE: Is 32GB RAM worth it? #83
It's not really resurrecting a dead thread if there is still input from other users which may help future readers decide the route they want to go. The more information and opinions the better.