chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Google Pixel
Author
(10-08-2017, 04:30 PM)FunkyG Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 06:15 AM)insidious Wrote: Love their advertisements making fun of Apple, but they're a bit hypocritical removing the headphone jack. Still think it's a better choice then the iphone, strongly considering possibly getting one since my Droid Turbo I is getting a bit old.

Wish they'd keep the headphone jack.
In my opinion by removing the jack they kind of force people to buy new headphones. I'm a big fan of beats and I have one, not the wireless ones. But if I buy the phone I need new headphones and the others are kinda useless then. But overall great product by Google.

I refuse to buy a phone without a headphone jack. I don't like wireless headphones, as they rely on Bluetooth.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Google Pixel #12
(10-11-2017, 02:38 AM)Oni Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 04:30 PM)FunkyG Wrote:
(10-07-2017, 06:15 AM)insidious Wrote: Love their advertisements making fun of Apple, but they're a bit hypocritical removing the headphone jack. Still think it's a better choice then the iphone, strongly considering possibly getting one since my Droid Turbo I is getting a bit old.

Wish they'd keep the headphone jack.
In my opinion by removing the jack they kind of force people to buy new headphones. I'm a big fan of beats and I have one, not the wireless ones. But if I buy the phone I need new headphones and the others are kinda useless then. But overall great product by Google.

I refuse to buy a phone without a headphone jack. I don't like wireless headphones, as they rely on Bluetooth.

Good point Oni!