chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Dream car/vehicle?
Author
Ugh, my father had Camaro too. If he would insure his car, he continued to drive it. But unfortunately, he has no money to repair it, that's why he bought another car and insured it. How much time this car broke, but fortunately, our company repairs it. Oh, if we would know about Cheap motor trade insurance 5 years ago... In that situation we would drive Camaro...

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #22
(04-18-2019, 01:04 PM)brainstorm Wrote: Ugh, my father had Camaro too. If he would insure his car, he continued to drive it. But unfortunately, he has no money to repair it, that's why he bought another car and insured it. How much time this car broke, but fortunately, our company repairs it. Oh, if we would know about Cheap motor trade insurance 5 years ago... In that situation we would drive Camaro...

What year is your father's camaro?

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #23
A Subaru WRX STI.

I worked at a Subaru Dealership for a while, and the employees taught me how to drive a manual in this baby. Fell in love with it ever since.
[Image: e8c04687e9a41258d0d532fc9e2d5939x.jpg?im...size&w=756]

[+] 1 user Likes Wolfsschanze's post

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #24
A Volkswagen golf.

Yes, it's not dream worthy, but I am Chinese, where cars ARE a luxury on its own.

But when I am in the UK, where cars are a necessity, my dream car is a Rolls Royce phantom/cullinan.
johnngnky#5687

contact@johnngnky.xyz

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #25
I'm in the same boat as @Wolfsschanze with the STI pick. Beautiful cars, as well as super well performing. They're also inspired by Subaru's rally cars, so it's built to take a little off roading when need be. Also since I live in Canada, the AWD system on the car would be perfect to make it a year round car since right now I have 2 cars, with one being my winter beater and the other being my summer whip.

[+] 1 user Likes Nyx's post

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #26
Well, a car that i will probably never get is the koenigsegg agera rs1, the koenigegg jesko is about to be released too. But, a realistic car? Probably the Mercedes C63 AMG.

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #27
I've just noticed this thread is about both cars and vehicles, I am a yacht fan and my absolute dream yacht is the sunreef yachts' power 210 trimaran.
[Image: nff294] [Image: nff250]

But the realistic one is a princess S60 or a nautitech 47 power catamaran.

[Image: nff4dp] princess room

[Image: nff4lr] princess driving helm

[Image: nff4yb] princess exterior

[Image: nff5f3] nautitech interior

(Noticed the images doesn't work.)

So please go to their websites directly.
https://www.sunreef-yachts.com/en/210-su...r-trimaran
https://www.princess.co.uk/boat/princess-s60/
https://www.bavariayachts.com/en-uk/cata...ighlights/
johnngnky#5687

contact@johnngnky.xyz

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #28
My dream car is a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.
It's a super nice car and I've loved it since I was a little kid.

Preferably in white with blue stripes.
[Image: C76969BF-BF7B-44F5-918B-20430144ED2E_1.jpg]

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #29
I'm big fan of nissan it's my dream car Nissan 370Z fairlady

[Image: 370z-coilover-guide.jpg]
“The number of places in paradise is limited, only in hell is entry open to all.”

[Image: D0ySe8z.gif]

RE: Dream car/vehicle? #30
Somekind JDM car.. Supra or Aristo. Maybe someday when kids are older Smile