chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cyberpunk 2077 to Receive Multiplayer filter_list
Author
Old news, but last month CD Projekt Red confirmed there will be multiplayer for Cyberpunk 2077. The singleplayer portion is set to release in April and apparently there will be a card game, much like Gwent.

Quote:Until now, the only thing we said about multi was that it was in R&D. As we’re getting closer to launching ‘single player’ Cyberpunk 2077 in Apr. 2020, we’d like to confirm that multiplayer's in the works! If you feel like lending us your skills apply: http://bit.ly/multiCP

[Image: V8Q7d9W.jpg?1]

The plan for now is to deliver Cyberpunk 2077 in April, then follow up with DLCs (free!) and single player content, and — once we’re done — invite you for some multiplayer action.

Read More: https://twitter.com/CDPROJEKTRED/status/...4482762761
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Cyberpunk 2077 to Receive Multiplayer #2
The more promises they give about this game, the more worried I am for it. I REALLY hope that this won't be No Man's Sky 2.0. Hope it will be good, but they are promising both, a super dynamic world based around your character...AND multiplayer, somehow. Will multiplayer take place in a completely separate area of the game? Will dialogue options be different?

I am still hopeful, but feature creep is making me worry for it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don’t always like." ~Lemony Snicket

"It was your decision...now you have to live with it!" ~Judgement Boy

RE: Cyberpunk 2077 to Receive Multiplayer #3
(10-08-2019, 07:13 AM)retroplayer Wrote: The more promises they give about this game, the more worried I am for it. I REALLY hope that this won't be No Man's Sky 2.0. Hope it will be good, but they are promising both, a super dynamic world based around your character...AND multiplayer, somehow. Will multiplayer take place in a completely separate area of the game? Will dialogue options be different?

I am still hopeful, but feature creep is making me worry for it.

This can't be said enough. Recently, it seems like too many games are releasing early. Whether it's going "early access", or not doing enough quality assurance. Them delaying the release date is generally a very good sign. Hopefully the game can measure up to Witcher 3.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)