chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Bronze Farewell, Sinister.ly
Author
I have learned a lot during my few months being active in this community. Sadly, I feel that I lack the proper self-control and responsibility to maintain myself here. I started a new, I got a job, I have an income, and I have a lot of possibilities to explore. An individual in a position that I have a lot of respect for gave me insight regarding different paths to take on my technological adventure, and I am certain that this one isn't optimal for me at this time. I am still young and stupid, with curiosity dominating my sense of reason. One day, when I find my place in this world, I plan to come back and share my experience with everyone here. However, for now I need to focus on my future and what awaits for me. If it isn't an inconvenience, I would like my account saved here somehow. Because I do plan to come back one day. Thank you all!
Need help with anything involving servers, network troubleshooting, primitive hosting, etc? Message me!
Fund my pathetic existence on this planet:
BTC: 1MdDhBGWRQFrfuiXZR7eiJjt9mCmGvNFts

RE: Farewell, Sinister.ly #2
(09-13-2018, 05:42 PM)M00N66 Wrote: I have learned a lot during my few months being active in this community. Sadly, I feel that I lack the proper self-control and responsibility to maintain myself here. I started a new, I got a job, I have an income, and I have a lot of possibilities to explore. An individual in a position that I have a lot of respect for gave me insight regarding different paths to take on my technological adventure, and I am certain that this one isn't optimal for me at this time. I am still young and stupid, with curiosity dominating my sense of reason. One day, when I find my place in this world, I plan to come back and share my experience with everyone here. However, for now I need to focus on my future and what awaits for me. If it isn't an inconvenience, I would like my account saved here somehow. Because I do plan to come back one day. Thank you all!

good luck.

RE: Farewell, Sinister.ly #3
I'm quite new around here, but I have seen your contribution to the community and it's awesome. I'm glad that you learned a lot and start to build your way up into the future. It's understandable man, good luck in your journey and one day I will see you around.
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

RE: Farewell, Sinister.ly #4
Real life comes first, even for me. Best of luck, and hopefully we see you again soon. Your account won't go anywhere.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Farewell, Sinister.ly #5
(09-13-2018, 07:49 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote: I'm quite new around here, but I have seen your contribution to the community and it's awesome. I'm glad that you learned a lot and start to build your way up into the future. It's understandable man, good luck in your journey and one day I will see you around.

Agreed, you will be missed.

RE: Farewell, Sinister.ly #6
We all have personal commitments, and they certainly supersede this board.

All the very best In your future endeavors. Hope to see you back In the not too distant future.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]