chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018
Author
Now a days, i am using plex media server for streaming movies, tv shows and all. Suddenly i found that so many plex channels are geo-restricted. I feel so sad that i am unable to watch all plex channels.
I research on it and found the solution and i.e Plex VPN. It will allow me to stream any content on plex worldwide with safe and secure streaming.
Here is the list of top 5 VPNs of 2018
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. ExpressVPN
4. IPVanish
5. Ivacy
Hope this threat will help for all plex fans Smile

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #2
I'd say I agree with the lot.

I'm running ExpressVPN & NordVPN (obviously different systems), and they're very stable and responsive. Both are on par with performance and functionality.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #3
(09-13-2018, 03:12 PM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: Now a days, i am using plex media server for streaming movies, tv shows and all. Suddenly i found that so many plex channels are geo-restricted. I feel so sad that i am unable to watch all plex channels.
I research on it and found the solution and i.e Plex VPN. It will allow me to stream any content on plex worldwide with safe and secure streaming.
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. ExpressVPN
4. IPVanish
5. Ivacy

I also vouch for NORD

[+] 1 user Likes redspyder's post

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #4
(09-13-2018, 09:39 PM)redspyder Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 03:12 PM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: Now a days, i am using plex media server for streaming movies, tv shows and all. Suddenly i found that so many plex channels are geo-restricted. I feel so sad that i am unable to watch all plex channels.
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. ExpressVPN
4. IPVanish
5. Ivacy

I also vouch for NORD

Although It may slow your connection speed, I like the Double VPN option.

When selecting a VPN, the country of where they're located, must be taken Into consideration. Both NordVPN & ExpressVPN are located where data retention laws do not apply.

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #5
@mothered No doubt ExpressVPN and NordVPN are the best VPN services as per so many VPN review site (y)

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #6
(09-14-2018, 05:25 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 09:39 PM)redspyder Wrote: [quote='Dylan Cooper' pid='830355' dateline='1536847948']
Now a days, i am using plex media server for streaming movies, tv shows and all. Suddenly i found that so many plex channels are geo-restricted. I feel so sad that i am unable to watch all plex channels.
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. ExpressVPN
4. IPVanish
5. Ivacy
When selecting a VPN, the country of where they're located, must be taken Into consideration. Both NordVPN & ExpressVPN are located where data retention laws do not apply.

Yes that is of huuuuge importance, a really really good point. I think for most people its not really that big deal, but for the paranoid/illegal activities/wanting authentic privacy its important.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2018, 06:21 PM by redspyder.)

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #7
best list of VPNs you find here https://torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-ke...mous-2018/
[Image: 1ZmB97]

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #8
(09-14-2018, 06:20 PM)Dylan Cooper Wrote: @mothered  No doubt ExpressVPN and NordVPN are the best VPN services as per so many VPN review site (y)

In my experience, they're much of a muchness- pretty difficult to determine which Is the better. They both offer military grade encryption, which Is of utmost Importance.

(09-14-2018, 06:20 PM)redspyder Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 05:25 AM)mothered Wrote:
(09-13-2018, 09:39 PM)redspyder Wrote: [quote='Dylan Cooper' pid='830355' dateline='1536847948']
1. PureVPN
2. NordVPN
3. ExpressVPN
4. IPVanish
5. Ivacy

Yes that is of huuuuge importance, a really really good point. I think for most people its not really that big deal, but for the paranoid/illegal activities/wanting authentic privacy its important.

Definitely so.

Because there's no data retention laws, they're not obliged nor will be asked to release any Information. Even If they were (asked), no logs are kept- so they say.

RE: 5 Best Plex VPNs of 2018 #9
I heard IPVanish was very good service as well.