chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list what anime is cosider Samurai and ninja?
Author
RE: what anime is cosider Samurai and ninja? #11
(04-15-2019, 02:00 PM)JaffaKree Wrote: I really enjoyed Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai but couldn't get into Kenshin. Would like some more recent samurai or ninja animes, the old animes aren't that much appealing to me

why not the old ones?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

RE: what anime is cosider Samurai and ninja? #12
(04-16-2019, 06:15 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(04-15-2019, 02:00 PM)JaffaKree Wrote: I really enjoyed Samurai Champloo and Afro Samurai but couldn't get into Kenshin. Would like some more recent samurai or ninja animes, the old animes aren't that much appealing to me

why not the old ones?

They seem a bit too slow paced for me, new anime with it's fancy animations spoiled me in a way. There are some old ones that I really enjoyed like Berserk, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, but right now I'm getting into more recent anime, don't have time for the old stuff, maybe some classics

RE: what anime is cosider Samurai and ninja? #13
(04-17-2019, 03:51 PM)JaffaKree Wrote:
(04-16-2019, 06:15 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

why not the old ones?

They seem a bit too slow paced for me, new anime with it's fancy animations spoiled me in a way. There are some old ones that I really enjoyed like Berserk, Akira, Ghost in the Shell, but right now I'm getting into more recent anime, don't have time for the old stuff, maybe some classics

oh okay no problem.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#