chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list urgent service request
Author
need a instragram hack i Angry

RE: urgent service request #2
Lol feel free to message me I will help you format your post so everyone doesn't spit their coffee at the screen when reading this Smile
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @Mr.Kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: urgent service request #3
jJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA

RE: urgent service request #4
(12-05-2017, 09:20 PM)ghostshadow666 Wrote: jJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJA

Hey hermano. No creo que estés familiarizado con las reglas de los sitios web. No puedes hacer publicaciones cortas, y necesitarás usar mejor gramática, jajaja. Pero en serio, no vas a recibir ayuda si vas a preguntar así.

Las cuentas de Instagram no son tan difíciles de tratar con algunos Phishing, o podrías usar algunas habilidades de Ingeniería Social. Pero creo que vas a tener algunos obstáculos en el camino jeje. Así que mi consejo es usar Traductor de Google si no dominas el inglés. Y luego proceda a pedir ayuda.
[Image: 2mFjK3k9mjGsf4pw7UL6LcYP_EibO2xDPPrxXNca...ET_iw=s170]

RE: urgent service request #5

Hey no but still Phishing is one way, and SEing is another, but I don't think you are in that position, so I'm just going let someone else slide in to help.

RE: urgent service request #6
It seems like your sole purpose of registering Is for your request.

Some friendly advice- contribute constructively to this board, establish a rapport with the community and members may well offer assistance.

RE: urgent service request #7
(12-05-2017, 09:37 PM)Poseidon7 Wrote:

Hey hermano. No creo que estés familiarizado con las reglas de los sitios web. No puedes hacer publicaciones cortas, y necesitarás usar mejor gramática, jajaja. Pero en serio, no vas a recibir ayuda si vas a preguntar así.

Las cuentas de Instagram no son tan difíciles de tratar con algunos Phishing, o podrías usar algunas habilidades de Ingeniería Social. Pero creo que vas a tener algunos obstáculos en el camino jeje. Así que mi consejo es usar Traductor de Google si no dominas el inglés. Y luego proceda a pedir ayuda.

Translation:
Quote:Hey brother. I do not think you're familiar with the rules of the websites. You can not do short publications, and you'll need to use better grammar, hahaha. But seriously, you're not going to get help if you're going to ask like this.

Instagram accounts are not that difficult to deal with some Phishing, or you could use some Social Engineering skills. But I think you're going to have some obstacles on the road hehe. So my advice is to use Google Translate if you do not speak English. And then proceed to ask for help.

(12-05-2017, 09:40 PM)Poseidon7 Wrote:

Hey no but still Phishing is one way, and SEing is another, but I don't think you are in that position, so I'm just going let someone else slide in to help.

Translation:
Quote:Hey no but still Phishing is one way, and SEing is another, but I do not think you are in that position, so I'm just going to let someone else slide in to help.

Although we don't really enforce it, most of our members are native English speakers, and many of them don't know Spanish. I've used google translate on your posts so that those members may be able to read and understand them
I will keep that list up to date at all times. Check often for new materials!

[+] 2 users Like phyrrus9's post

RE: urgent service request #8
(12-07-2017, 08:01 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 09:37 PM)Poseidon7 Wrote:

Translation:
Quote:Hey brother. I do not think you're familiar with the rules of the websites. You can not do short publications, and you'll need to use better grammar, hahaha. But seriously, you're not going to get help if you're going to ask like this.

Instagram accounts are not that difficult to deal with some Phishing, or you could use some Social Engineering skills. But I think you're going to have some obstacles on the road hehe. So my advice is to use Google Translate if you do not speak English. And then proceed to ask for help.

(12-05-2017, 09:40 PM)Poseidon7 Wrote:

Hey no but still Phishing is one way, and SEing is another, but I don't think you are in that position, so  I'm just going let someone else slide in to help.

Translation:
Quote:Hey no but still Phishing is one way, and SEing is another, but I do not think you are in that position, so I'm just going to let someone else slide in to help.

Although we don't really enforce it, most of our members are native English speakers, and many of them don't know Spanish. I've used google translate on your posts so that those members may be able to read and understand them

Yes that's good. and I used google to translate as well lol.