chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list received this email from Amazon..
Author
"Hello,

We recently reviewed your account for order activity details. Your order history shows that you have received a high number of refunds for items that were missing from your orders.

We know that occasional problems with orders are expected in the normal course of business. In these instances, a refund or replacement may be issued.

You can learn more about our refund policies here:"

They also sent the same email address to the accounts that are linked. It is obviously the same IP address but the persons name is completely different to mine, the bank account and address are different, so i was confused.

Where do i go from here to carry on getting refunds? No account has been banned yet but i don't want to push my luck and try get another refund on any of these accounts. Plus, if i open up another account they will just look the name and address up again, along with the bank details. I hope to use their seller services in future too, so i don't want to ruin that. What do i do?

Many thanks for any help.

RE: received this email from Amazon.. #2
(06-12-2018, 03:33 PM)Rednaxela1 Wrote: They also sent the same email address to the accounts that are linked. It is obviously the same IP address but the persons name is completely different to mine, the bank account and address are different

if i open up another account they will just look the name and address up again, along with the bank details.

Stating the obvious, why not hook onto a VPN and use another IP?

If every credential Is different to your other accounts, Inclusive of the gateway used (different IP/server) to access and perform transactions, they cannot Identify any similarities between each account. Evidently, the VPN must be used from the first Instance of creating the account (email account Inclusive), and continue as such for all subsequent activity.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: received this email from Amazon.. #3
(06-13-2018, 06:12 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-12-2018, 03:33 PM)Rednaxela1 Wrote: They also sent the same email address to the accounts that are linked. It is obviously the same IP address but the persons name is completely different to mine, the bank account and address are different

if i open up another account they will just look the name and address up again, along with the bank details.

If every credential Is different to your other accounts, Inclusive of the gateway used (different IP/server) to access and perform transactions, they cannot Identify any similarities between each account. Evidently, the VPN must be used from the first Instance of creating the account (email account Inclusive), and continue as such for all subsequent activity.

Thanks for the reply. Could i make a fresh account using a different name and a credit card i haven't used before putting the name of the card as something different? If so then i can use my own address still if i used a VPN? After i order a couple of small items and then order something of value to refund, can i make another account rinse and repeat using a different IP Address each time with a VPN?

Do you recommend a VPN to use?

Many thanks again.

RE: received this email from Amazon.. #4
(06-14-2018, 01:12 AM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 06:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Could i make a fresh account using a different name and a credit card i haven't used before putting the name of the card as something different? If so then i can use my own address still if i used a VPN? After i order a couple of small items and then order something of value to refund, can i make another account rinse and repeat using a different IP Address each time with a VPN?

Many thanks again.

As stated above, to avoid any possible association with your accounts, It's best to change every detail.

In terms of a VPN, any free version will do but to be selective with the server (country) you connect to, It's best to opt for a paid version such as NordVPN. There's a few members selling It quite cheap In the Regular Sales forum.

RE: received this email from Amazon.. #5
(06-14-2018, 09:19 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 01:12 AM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 06:12 AM)mothered Wrote: Stating the obvious, why not hook onto a VPN and use another IP?

Many thanks again.

As stated above, to avoid any possible association with your accounts, It's best to change every detail.

In terms of a VPN, any free version will do but to be selective with the server (country) you connect to, It's best to opt for a paid version such as NordVPN. There's a few members selling It quite cheap In the Regular Sales forum.

Thanks for the reply. How can i change my credentials without getting flagged? Surely if i used a different card and made up a name it wouldn't work? Also i only have my own address to ship to.

RE: received this email from Amazon.. #6
(06-15-2018, 02:31 PM)Rednaxela1 Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 09:19 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 01:12 AM)Rednaxela1 Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Could i make a fresh account using a different name and a credit card i haven't used before putting the name of the card as something different? If so then i can use my own address still if i used a VPN? After i order a couple of small items and then order something of value to refund, can i make another account rinse and repeat using a different IP Address each time with a VPN?

Many thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. How can i change my credentials without getting flagged? Surely if i used a different card and made up a name it wouldn't work? Also i only have my own address to ship to.

I'm not In a position to discuss methods on altering credentials.

If It's the same shipping address used In previous replacements/refunds, they may pick up on It. Other than that, you're good to go.

RE: received this email from Amazon.. #7
Tatabwjwososokxncn hxiaiiqkqkqkqkajsjd