chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list python viruses
Author
so i am making a keylogger in python and i am wondering how i will make it run on another ones computer. dont they need python installed on their computer to run it? and cant they just open up the *.py to read the code? thank you Smile

RE: python viruses #2
You can use a rubber ducky to use this method. Will work 100%
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: python viruses #3
(08-08-2018, 08:53 PM)r00t3r Wrote: so i am making a keylogger in python and i am wondering how i will make it run on another ones computer. dont they need python installed on their computer to run it?

Yes, alternatively you can hack it into a standalone using Py2Exe or something similar.

(08-08-2018, 08:53 PM)r00t3r Wrote: and cant they just open up the *.py to read the code? thank you Smile

Depends. If it is a raw script then obviously yes. If it is an executable generated by Py2Exe then it's likely if they know what they are doing.

Python malware should not be used in real world situations pls. If I ever catch wild Python information stealers I will die from laughter as I harvest your juicy credentials and hijack your server. Wink2
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 02:47 AM by reGEN.)

RE: python viruses #4
(08-09-2018, 02:46 AM)reGEN Wrote: Python malware should not be used in real world situations pls. If I ever catch wild Python information stealers I will die from laughter as I harvest your juicy credentials and hijack your server.   Wink2

Even if they've been compiled to exe? Wouldn't the victim only know where it's sending the info if they opened it up to look at the assembly?

(08-09-2018, 01:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: You can use a rubber ducky to use this method. Will work 100%

Still, wouldn't they need python installed? Linux users would be easily victimizable though lol
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018, 07:34 PM by DedSpace.)
Code:
  _______              _   _________
  \      \            | | /        /
  |      | _____  ____| | |   ____/ _____  _____  _____  _____
  |   |  |/  _  \/      | \____   |/     \/     \/  ___\/  _  \
  |      |    __/|  |   |/        |   |  |   |   \  \__ |   __/
 /_______/\_____/\____|_/________/|  ____/\_____|_\____/\_____/
                                  | |
                                  |_/

BTC Address: 3HMFX9SApf6F7eFvbWEEEqSa7cpGKrFQjY

RE: python viruses #5
I am a big fan of PyInstaller to compile python code down to a Windoze executable, with all the needed dependencies. Once it's an executable you'd have to know what you were doing to rip the executable down to any usable information, but of course anyone could run WireShark and see what data was going where...but most victims doing Deep Packet Inspection Smile

[+] 1 user Likes krypterro's post

RE: python viruses #6
(08-09-2018, 07:31 PM)DedSpace Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 01:12 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: You can use a rubber ducky to use this method. Will work 100%

Still, wouldn't they need python installed?  Linux users would be easily victimizable though lol

xD lol

Seriously though., it sounds like you need to study the language more and learn about its strengths and more importantly, its weaknesses. Python would not be my first choice for a keylogger over something like C, C++, C#, VB, etc.

I have the source code to Venom Logger (previously Sugar Logger). You will have to look it up on your own as its sales pages are on a competing forum. If you'd like to purchase that source from me you may PM me, if you do not have the funds to make a reasonable offer, do not bother me.

Cheers,
Hoss

RE: python viruses #7
(08-09-2018, 07:31 PM)DedSpace Wrote:
(08-09-2018, 02:46 AM)reGEN Wrote: Python malware should not be used in real world situations pls. If I ever catch wild Python information stealers I will die from laughter as I harvest your juicy credentials and hijack your server.   Wink2

Even if they've been compiled to exe?  Wouldn't the victim only know where it's sending the info if they opened it up to look at the assembly?

Yes, I did say that they need to know what they were doing. I would know what I am doing. Also this isn't specific to Python malware, I've extracted credentials from natively-compiled malware as opposed to Python-converted to exe where you might be able to recover the original python script, e.g. BeeLogger (never use this).
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2018, 04:08 AM by reGEN.)

RE: python viruses #8

I assume he does not have physical access to the PC In question.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: python viruses #9
(08-10-2018, 01:32 AM)krypterro Wrote: I am a big fan of PyInstaller to compile python code down to a Windoze executable, with all the needed dependencies. Once it's an executable you'd have to know what you were doing to rip the executable down to any usable information, but of course anyone could run WireShark and see what data was going where...but most victims doing Deep Packet Inspection Smile

PyInstaller is a good choice. Make sure to read about the commandline options. It has some cool features like obfuscating:

Code:
pyinstaller --onefile –noconsole –key=SOMEPASSWORD yourkeyloggerorwhatever.py

Have a look at this Veil tutorial too.

Keep in mind that unpacking/deobfuscating/decompiling the generated executable is pretty straightforward.

As for the Wireshark part:
py2c is a python c&c reverse shell, with an encrypted connection. Also read this to learn more about C&C communication methods.