chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thread Closed 

filter_list pvnk's Staff Application
Author
(12-11-2016, 09:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I definitely would hate to moderate HF. SL is pretty good to moderate, as in, you get challenges but it's not a constant stream of idiocy, you know?

Totally agree that's why i said it's a hard job to do, the forum is super LQ and members well i can't say all, but the majority are well you know what i want to say Tongue

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #42
Wait you the guy that owned that sp00ky group?
[Image: puYOGlp.gif]

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #43
(12-11-2016, 09:40 AM)Vi-Sion Wrote:
(12-11-2016, 09:35 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I definitely would hate to moderate HF. SL is pretty good to moderate, as in, you get challenges but it's not a constant stream of idiocy, you know?

Totally agree that's why i said it's a hard job to do, the forum is super LQ and members well i can't say all, but the majority are well you know what i want to say Tongue

I get you. We still get nutjobs here but most people look out for each other on this forum. Recently, somebody was neg repped for reasons yet unknown, and 3 other members positive repped them to balance it out again. What nice humans we have here xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #44
(12-14-2016, 10:57 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Recently, somebody was neg repped for reasons yet unknown, and 3 other members positive repped them to balance it out again. What nice humans we have here xD

Totally agree.

New members should be given the chance to prove themselves. Only then, can they be judged and repped accordingly.
On topic, I still await the outcome of this application.

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #45
(12-14-2016, 11:06 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 10:57 AM)Jiggly Wrote: Recently, somebody was neg repped for reasons yet unknown, and 3 other members positive repped them to balance it out again. What nice humans we have here xD

Totally agree.

New members should be given the chance to prove themselves. Only then, can they be judged and repped accordingly.
On topic, I still await the outcome of this application.

For sure, new members aren't going to become regulars if they're not treated well.
Ironically, pvnk was one of the members who helped out!

Most staff applications may not get formal responses for a long period of time, depending on forum staffing needs at the time.

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #46
(12-14-2016, 11:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote: For sure, new members aren't going to become regulars if they're not treated well.

Most staff applications may not get formal responses for a long period of time, depending on forum staffing needs at the time.

Yes, I saw that @pvnk assisted with the positive reputation. I've always said (and I'm sure he remembers), that deep down he has a touch of kindness. This proved just that.

Thanks for your response about the staff applications. Until now, I didn't know how they were handled.

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #47
(12-14-2016, 11:23 AM)mothered Wrote:
(12-14-2016, 11:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote: For sure, new members aren't going to become regulars if they're not treated well.

Yes, I saw that @pvnk assisted with the positive reputation. I've always said (and I'm sure he remembers), that deep down he has a touch of kindness. This proved just that.

Thanks for your response about the staff applications. Until now, I didn't know how they were handled.

I'm very much of a similar opinion of pvnk.
No problem at all. It's not always been a very simple process.

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #48
At this point, there's a 0% chance of this happening. We look for people that can uphold and follow the rules. Reading your previous posts makes me question how you're not banned.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)