chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thread Closed 

filter_list pvnk's Staff Application
Author
Moderating HF,must have been a hard job to do @pvnk .

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #32
Wish you the best of luck. I think you could be a good moderator.
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

[+] 1 user Likes Bish0pQ's post

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #33
(11-05-2016, 02:03 PM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I think you could be a good moderator.

I think so too.

He's certainly Improved In the last 6 months or so- both In his demeanor and quality of posts.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #34
(11-05-2016, 02:15 PM)mothered Wrote:

I think so too.

He's certainly Improved In the last 6 months or so- both In his demeanor and quality of posts.

I second this. He makes some of the greatest points around as well. I would like to see him on the team if @Oni agrees or decides to appoint him.
[Image: JchOGM.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Arrowman's post

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #35
(11-05-2016, 12:59 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Moderating HF,must have been a hard job to do @pvnk .

Actually, it was hard to actually moderate, but on HF, moderating a section is almost optional. The admin gave me moderator so I could have privileges such as no flood time in PM and the ability to sticky threads. Anyway, the most important part is that I never got demoted when I was active on the site which shows my competency in moderating. Overall though, yes, HF is probably the hardest site to manage with all the AIDS on there.

In any case, thank you all for the support.

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #36
(11-05-2016, 07:09 AM)pvnk Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 09:57 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:12 PM)Primitive Wrote: Why?

Actually, I'm really curious as to why too. It's not SLs policy to investigate members about activities off-site and you're usually only measured by your presence on the site...However, I'm bloody curious. What was Primitive like as Grin?
Nothing's stopping you from stalking my closed account on HackForums. There's approximately 42K posts for you to sift through to understand how legends work.

I don't think I operate any differently than I was on the other site. At least on this site, I don't have to pretend to like the Administrator. On HF, I was the real me for the most part, asides from when I was sending the Admin a PM for an award.

Eh, you have a good point. I just wondered why that comment was made about somebody being surprised at who you are. I assumed maybe you were a bit different because of the role you played you know?

It was such a rollercoaster when you first joined, now a lot of people are really warming up to you. You're a pretty interesting member!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #37
(11-05-2016, 02:43 PM)Jimmy Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 02:15 PM)mothered Wrote:

I think so too.

I second this. He makes some of the greatest points around as well. I would like to see him on the team if @Oni agrees or decides to appoint him.

If he keeps it up, well, you never know what the future will hold.

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #38
(11-05-2016, 04:56 PM)pvnk Wrote: Overall though, yes, HF is probably the hardest site to manage with all the AIDS on there.

And given the turnover of members and staff, probably one of the easiest sites to be banned.

You've nailed It with the term "AIDS", hence I left many years ago via my own volition.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #39
(11-05-2016, 01:22 AM)pvnk Wrote:
(11-05-2016, 01:13 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 10:21 PM)Ayumi Wrote: You do have a point considering you mentioned it in the very same post. I guess it was just coincidence that you posted that right after me. But yes, you are technically right.

Could you people stop quoting me on this thread? Thanks.

Sorry about that! I hadn't realised that loads of people had done that as I made my response before reading the rest of the thread. My bad. This will be the last quote from me! xD
I personally find this hilarious.

Glad you found it funny. Ayumi was probably ready to hold a loaded gun to my head.

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #40
(11-05-2016, 12:59 PM)Vi-Sion Wrote: Moderating HF,must have been a hard job to do @pvnk .

Excuse me for the double post but I missed this initially....

I definitely would hate to moderate HF. SL is pretty good to moderate, as in, you get challenges but it's not a constant stream of idiocy, you know?