chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thread Closed 

filter_list pvnk's Staff Application
Author
(11-04-2016, 10:50 AM)typhoid Wrote: my mind is kind of blown that you were grin
Why?

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #22
(11-01-2016, 10:26 PM)Ayumi Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:41 PM)Primitive Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:29 PM)Ayumi Wrote: Say yes whoever would like to end this site.

Please refrain from trolling here.

The standards must be extremely low if a proven offsite scammer, who does not even feel that little amount of shame to attempt to conceal his scammer identity is added to the staff team. On most other forums, you'd be greeted with a marketplace ban, lucky you.

With that being said, I don't really care if you get promoted or not. It won't affect me in any way. If Oni believes it is the right thing, then I want you as a staff member too.

To everyone: I would like to point out, ANYBODY has the right to make an application. That does not mean, in any way, that all people have the same chance of becoming staff. Staff positions are not given lightly, and it is highly unlikely Primitive will be picked as staff at this time.

To Ayumi: That being said, please don't use this thread to make a continuous stream of negative comments about SL... I like it here, and the application is pretty amusing, all things considered xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly-chan's post

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #23
(11-04-2016, 06:12 PM)Primitive Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 10:50 AM)typhoid Wrote: my mind is kind of blown that you were grin
Why?

Actually, I'm really curious as to why too. It's not SLs policy to investigate members about activities off-site and you're usually only measured by your presence on the site...However, I'm bloody curious. What was Primitive like as Grin?

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #24
(11-04-2016, 02:11 PM)mothered Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 10:48 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I never claimed otherwise?

Correct, and I never said you did.

(11-04-2016, 07:21 AM)Primitive Wrote: Thank you.

You're most welcome.

You do have a point considering you mentioned it in the very same post. I guess it was just coincidence that you posted that right after me. But yes, you are technically right.

(11-04-2016, 09:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 10:26 PM)Ayumi Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:41 PM)Primitive Wrote: Please refrain from trolling here.

The standards must be extremely low if a proven offsite scammer, who does not even feel that little amount of shame to attempt to conceal his scammer identity is added to the staff team. On most other forums, you'd be greeted with a marketplace ban, lucky you.

With that being said, I don't really care if you get promoted or not. It won't affect me in any way. If Oni believes it is the right thing, then I want you as a staff member too.

To everyone: I would like to point out, ANYBODY has the right to make an application. That does not mean, in any way, that all people have the same chance of becoming staff. Staff positions are not given lightly, and it is highly unlikely Primitive will be picked as staff at this time.

To Ayumi: That being said, please don't use this thread to make a continuous stream of negative comments about SL... I like it here, and the application is pretty amusing, all things considered xD

Could you people stop quoting me on this thread? Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2016, 10:40 PM by hehe.)

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #25
(11-04-2016, 10:21 PM)Ayumi Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 02:11 PM)mothered Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 10:48 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I never claimed otherwise?

Correct, and I never said you did.

(11-04-2016, 07:21 AM)Primitive Wrote: Thank you.

You're most welcome.

You do have a point considering you mentioned it in the very same post. I guess it was just coincidence that you posted that right after me. But yes, you are technically right.

(11-04-2016, 09:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 10:26 PM)Ayumi Wrote: The standards must be extremely low if a proven offsite scammer, who does not even feel that little amount of shame to attempt to conceal his scammer identity is added to the staff team. On most other forums, you'd be greeted with a marketplace ban, lucky you.

Sorry about that! I hadn't realised that loads of people had done that as I made my response before reading the rest of the thread. My bad. This will be the last quote from me! xD

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #26
(11-05-2016, 01:13 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 10:21 PM)Ayumi Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 02:11 PM)mothered Wrote: Correct, and I never said you did.

You're most welcome.

(11-04-2016, 09:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote: To everyone: I would like to point out, ANYBODY has the right to make an application. That does not mean, in any way, that all people have the same chance of becoming staff. Staff positions are not given lightly, and it is highly unlikely Primitive will be picked as staff at this time.

Sorry about that! I hadn't realised that loads of people had done that as I made my response before reading the rest of the thread. My bad. This will be the last quote from me! xD
I personally find this hilarious.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #27
(11-04-2016, 10:21 PM)Ayumi Wrote: You do have a point considering you mentioned it in the very same post. I guess it was just coincidence that you posted that right after me. But yes, you are technically right.

All good, It's not my Intention to cause any animosity.

I apologize If It came across that way.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #28
(11-04-2016, 09:57 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(11-04-2016, 06:12 PM)Primitive Wrote:
Why?

Actually, I'm really curious as to why too. It's not SLs policy to investigate members about activities off-site and you're usually only measured by your presence on the site...However, I'm bloody curious. What was Primitive like as Grin?
Nothing's stopping you from stalking my closed account on HackForums. There's approximately 42K posts for you to sift through to understand how legends work.

I don't think I operate any differently than I was on the other site. At least on this site, I don't have to pretend to like the Administrator. On HF, I was the real me for the most part, asides from when I was sending the Admin a PM for an award.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2016, 07:10 AM by pvnk. Edit Reason: lulz )

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #29
Why the name change?
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: pvnk's Staff Application #30
(11-05-2016, 07:12 AM)Oni Wrote: Why the name change?

I thought Primitive was too materialistic and pretentious. Furthermore it doesn't represent my individuality.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2016, 07:15 AM by pvnk.)