chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thread Closed 

filter_list pvnk's Staff Application
Author
(11-01-2016, 09:29 PM)Ayumi Wrote: Say yes whoever would like to end this site.

Please refrain from trolling here.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #12
(11-01-2016, 09:41 PM)Primitive Wrote:

The standards must be extremely low if a proven offsite scammer, who does not even feel that little amount of shame to attempt to conceal his scammer identity is added to the staff team. On most other forums, you'd be greeted with a marketplace ban, lucky you.

With that being said, I don't really care if you get promoted or not. It won't affect me in any way. If Oni believes it is the right thing, then I want you as a staff member too.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #13
(11-01-2016, 10:26 PM)Ayumi Wrote:

The standards must be extremely low if a proven offsite scammer, who does not even feel that little amount of shame to attempt to conceal his scammer identity is added to the staff team. On most other forums, you'd be greeted with a marketplace ban, lucky you.

With that being said, I don't really care if you get promoted or not. It won't affect me in any way. If Oni believes it is the right thing, then I want you as a staff member too.

Never scammed a cent off anyone, but please stop trolling my thread.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #14
Generally speaking and not aimed at any members, whether you love or loathe @Primitive, the fact remains that he's entitled to apply.

Wishing you all the very best.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #15
(11-04-2016, 06:52 AM)mothered Wrote: Generally speaking and not aimed at any members, whether you love or loathe @Primitive, the fact remains that he's entitled to apply.

Wishing you all the very best.

Thank you.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #16
(11-01-2016, 10:26 PM)Ayumi Wrote:

Everyone's still entitled to apply I guess, irrespective on off-site issues which SL doesn't look into anyway.
[Image: JchOGM.png]

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #17
I honestly wouldn't mind it, very best with the application.

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #18
(11-04-2016, 06:52 AM)mothered Wrote: Generally speaking and not aimed at any members, whether you love or loathe @Primitive, the fact remains that he's entitled to apply.

(11-04-2016, 07:34 AM)Jimmy Wrote: Everyone's still entitled to apply I guess, irrespective on off-site issues which SL doesn't look into anyway.

I never claimed otherwise?

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #19
my mind is kind of blown that you were grin
Oh shit whaddup!
[Image: s6fDTrF.png]

RE: Primitive's Staff Application #20
(11-04-2016, 10:48 AM)Ayumi Wrote: I never claimed otherwise?

Correct, and I never said you did.

(11-04-2016, 07:21 AM)Primitive Wrote: Thank you.

You're most welcome.