chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers filter_list
Author
RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #41
(06-10-2019, 10:59 PM)Oni Wrote:
(11-05-2018, 08:40 PM)Yuji Wrote:
(11-03-2018, 10:33 PM)Oni Wrote: Marriage fraud is illegal as hell. Better have a good story.

Eh, they won't ask in all honesty. It's like foreigners that have children in another country then go back and profit off the system.

(11-04-2018, 02:38 AM)natifix Wrote: lol I sent a message but never got a reply. I was thinking like maybe you pay me 50k$ and yea id marry ya so you can be a US turd... Id only charge that much cause thats how much my last divorce cost... Tongue

Damn dude, I'm sorry for your lost. Let me guess, she made you pay for the divorce lawyer because she didn't have one?

Oh trust me, they do more than just ask. That said, if you have a good relationship with the person you're assisting - you may be able to pass it off.

This happened last month:
https://www.uscis.gov/news/news-releases...aud-scheme

damn. thats crazy... I never really thought people would do this. but I guess when you are desperate or something I can totally understand, given empathy as a tool to put myself in THEIR shoes. but I just have to wonder how many cases are actual logical actions for their safety rather than an intention to somehow benefit financially from exploiting some system.