Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers
Author
RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #31
(11-06-2018, 04:52 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 04:41 AM)Yuji Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 03:30 AM)mothered Wrote: Generally speaking, the loss as a result of divorce costs Is calculated on everything- house, solicitor fees, account savings and so forth.

And then there's the emotional scarring which can take years to heal, If ever.

No in the US if the spouse cannot get a divorce lawyer they will get one and you will pay for it in the end.

That's what I was referring to- divorce costs payable by the partner.

From a male's standpoint, It's not right at all. If the spouse cannot afford a lawyer, that's her problem.

No it's considered "fair". It's because some wo(men) are stay at homes and had no income their entire lives, so they have to have a divorce lawyer if it gets messy.

[+] 1 user Likes Yuji's post

RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #32
(11-06-2018, 06:08 PM)Yuji Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 04:52 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-06-2018, 04:41 AM)Yuji Wrote: No in the US if the spouse cannot get a divorce lawyer they will get one and you will pay for it in the end.

That's what I was referring to- divorce costs payable by the partner.

From a male's standpoint, It's not right at all. If the spouse cannot afford a lawyer, that's her problem.

No it's considered "fair". It's because some wo(men) are stay at homes and had no income their entire lives, so they have to have a divorce lawyer if it gets messy.

Speaking for women, It's their decision to be stay-at-home moms their "entire" lives.

Once the kids are old enough and begin schooling, the mother can easily find employment during school hours.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #33
Well in my case, I fucked up and let her have her way. I loved my wife that much, and wanted to have a family and did the best I could. She was never happy with it, and always had a wandering eye. I knew all along, it was my fault for not seeing it. I didn't trust my intuition.

RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #34
(11-07-2018, 03:32 AM)natifix Wrote: Well in my case, I fucked up and let her have her way. I loved my wife that much, and wanted to have a family and did the best I could. She was never happy with it, and always had a wandering eye. I knew all along, it was my fault for not seeing it. I didn't trust my intuition.

I'm sorry to hear that. You're not the only one, I fully understand.

You cannot change history, but you can change what happens from that/this point onward.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #35
Exactly, if I can survive catastrophe, so can anyone. Im glad its all over. Its been 15 years since I got married, or more. Time is nice. when you loose track of it that is.

RE: pay to marry in exchange of U.S papers #36
(11-07-2018, 04:15 AM)natifix Wrote: Exactly, if I can survive catastrophe, so can anyone. Im glad its all over. Its been 15 years since I got married, or more. Time is nice. when you loose track of it that is.

Time is the only thing that allows you to just get over it sometimes. I know how you feel brother.
Check out my Sales threads!

PAST FEATS

Amazon ~ £1200
Dominos & Pizza Hut - £50
Logitech - £150
Google - £1000+

Need any help or a service completed?

Contact me at Sinfusion#2134 on Discord

[+] 1 user Likes toonblue's post