chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list osu!
Author
Is there anyone here who plays osu! I would want to see if there's anyone from games I play, like osu! and Geometry Dash. If you do play osu!, then what are you in osu! (mapper, player, etc)
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2019, 02:37 AM by MinNin.)

RE: osu! #2
Played osu! a lot 4-5 years ago. Mostly played the nightcore beatmaps. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: osu! #3
I play osu! Every once in a while. I made the mistake of instead of sleeping or cramming before my ap exam this year, I just got no sleep and played osu all night which sounds really appealing right now tbh
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: 8y6vps.png]

RE: osu! #4
(01-10-2019, 03:23 PM)Oni Wrote: Played osu! a lot 4-5 years ago. Mostly played the nightcore beatmaps. Biggrin

I usually play maps from songs, or mappers, I know.
hi there

RE: osu! #5
(01-11-2019, 06:47 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: I play osu! Every once in a while. I made the mistake of instead of sleeping or cramming before my ap exam this year, I just got no sleep and played osu all night which sounds really appealing right now tbh

I usually don't study for exams, and get high grades for some reason.
I usually stay up all night to map songs in osu!. Right when I joined osu!, I started mapping, and soon it became the reason why I play osu!. If you look at my stats, you can see that my ranks are very bad, but I don't care because it doesn't affect me in any way.
hi there

RE: osu! #6
(01-12-2019, 03:56 AM)MinNin Wrote:
(01-11-2019, 06:47 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: I play osu! Every once in a while. I made the mistake of instead of sleeping or cramming before my ap exam this year, I just got no sleep and played osu all night which sounds really appealing right now tbh

I usually don't study for exams, and get high grades for some reason.

I don't study either and its the same way with me, I just spent all night before a big exam not sleeping or studying but osu!-ing.

(01-12-2019, 03:56 AM)MinNin Wrote: If you look at my stats

What your name on bancho?
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: 8y6vps.png]

RE: osu! #7
(01-12-2019, 04:11 AM)zorrophreak Wrote: What your name on bancho?

MinNin
hi there