chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot filter_list
Author
(06-01-2014, 05:00 PM)Duubz Wrote: I also do read, and your code looks strikingly like the link I posted.
No, you def can't code bro. lmfao rage much?

Confucious say, "I foresee a prank cahh from ta principre's office in your futurah!" ^_^
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2014, 10:58 AM by m0rph.)

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #12
Taking a look at the list of features I have come to the conclusion that this is not very helpful at all. There are so many other ideas and possibilities that could have helped aid this creation, but the fact remains: this is useless as fuck.

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #13
(06-02-2014, 12:09 PM)Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde Wrote: Taking a look at the list of features I have come to the conclusion that this is not very helpful at all. There are so many other ideas and possibilities that could have helped aid this creation, but the fact remains: this is useless as fuck.
Thank you for confirming to everyone that you have no idea wtf you're talking about. You probably don't even know what the difference between mutex and semaphore is. You probably don't know what either of those are. You're welcome for me creating a bot for you, since you are obviously incapable of doing it yourself.

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #14
(06-07-2014, 04:38 PM)m0rph Wrote: Thank you for confirming to everyone that you have no idea wtf you're talking about. You probably don't even know what the difference between mutex and semaphore is. You probably don't know what either of those are. You're welcome for me creating a bot for you, since you are obviously incapable of doing it yourself.

no I dont know the difference between a semaphore and a mutex but before you feel all high and proper I have proceeded with my life fine without knowing such things.

I will never use your shitty irc not merely because of the lack of usage it has. An anonymous ftp login checker? Are fucking kidding me.

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #15
(06-07-2014, 04:38 PM)m0rph Wrote: Thank you for confirming to everyone that you have no idea wtf you're talking about. You probably don't even know what the difference between mutex and semaphore is. You probably don't know what either of those are. You're welcome for me creating a bot for you, since you are obviously incapable of doing it yourself.

Stop trying to be higher than everyone all the time.

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #16
Why do threads like this always seem to become epeen competitions. Like, I get your proud of it. Just don't shove everyone's face in it.
free @pvnk

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #17
(06-08-2014, 02:23 AM)Six Wrote: Why do threads like this always seem to become epeen competitions. Like, I get your proud of it. Just don't shove everyone's face in it.

Considering his final wish was to flame the ever-living goodness out of this forum, it's pretty much a given.

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #18
(06-08-2014, 03:33 AM)MiS Wrote: Considering his final wish was to flame the ever-living goodness out of this forum, it's pretty much a given.

I don't even know what to think or say.. this all just saddens me

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #19
I didn't draw first troll. Duubz claimed I stole code without giving credit, and he was proven wrong. Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde tried to criticize my project without giving constructive feedback, which is flaming in its most basic form. Why should I give respect to someone who clearly doesn't give it to other people? Additionally, he rage quit the entire forum.

Let's get one thing straight kids, when I see people that blatantly don't know what they are talking about, I am going to call them out on it. No, I do not consider myself high and mighty, especially Duubz, since you were the one in this thread who said to another user...and I quote...
(05-30-2014, 07:03 PM)Duubz Wrote: @Chist
You have no place in this -- stand down. Especially since you had to dig in month old threads to find that message.
Before any of you continue to team up against me, reread the entire thread and try telling me I was the one who started flaming.

Now to get back on topic, if anyone has constructive feedback about my developing irc bot (i.e. coding practices, changing something, adding new features) feel free to leave it and I will do my best to adjust the code. If you're going to flame me for no fucking reason, prepare to be flamed back, and possibly doxed as was Duubz's case.

Let's get back on topic now.

RE: jbot v1.1 - IRC Bot #20
(06-08-2014, 04:26 AM)m0rph Wrote: If you're going to flame me for no fucking reason, prepare to be flamed back, and possibly doxed as was Duubz's case.

Let's get back on topic now.

1. I didn't troll you.
2. I was at school at the time, I saw that it had looked like something that I saw before, however, I was unable to assure whether it was or not because I was in-between periods.
3. You must not realize how often I get doxed on here if you think it's so special. (@BreShiE & @Crypt know how often) In fact, it's so often that if I got 100 SP for everytime I get doxed on here, I would probably have 5000 SP.

However, seeing as I was in the wrong, I agree, we should continue with the on-topic conversation. This thread is getting too derailed. Also, you two, (@Christ & @m0rph) are both in a very young state in being in this forum. So if you decide to pick on me, go ahead, but I won't really care because both of you are really newbies to me.