chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!

i - Lil Skies filter_list
Author
Probably my favorite Lil Skies song at the moment, figured I'd give it a share:

RE: i - Lil Skies #2
(03-09-2019, 04:47 AM)Nyx Wrote: Probably my favorite Lil Skies song at the moment, figured I'd give it a share:

Shit goes hard, Lil skies is really one of the best currently. His whole album is pretty good if you havent checked it out.

RE: i - Lil Skies #3
(03-09-2019, 09:33 AM)HumanRace Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 04:47 AM)Nyx Wrote: Probably my favorite Lil Skies song at the moment, figured I'd give it a share:

Shit goes hard, Lil skies is really one of the best currently. His whole album is pretty good if you havent checked it out.

Yeah man I gave it a listen and it was a definitely a vibe. I can always rely on Lil Skies to cut the bullshit and just drop banger tracks after banger tracks.

Little off-topic but he makes some of the best songs to smoke to out of the current wave of rappers. I find all of the soundcloud rappers drop so many songs that are hard to smoke to but his bangers are always reliable.

RE: i - Lil Skies #4
(03-09-2019, 05:30 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 09:33 AM)HumanRace Wrote:

Yeah man I gave it a listen and it was a definitely a vibe. I can always rely on Lil Skies to cut the bullshit and just drop banger tracks after banger tracks.

Little off-topic but he makes some of the best songs to smoke to out of the current wave of rappers. I find all of the soundcloud rappers drop so many songs that are hard to smoke to but his bangers are always reliable.

For real man, this guy has a very unique flow to him, every song he puts out is a song you would chill out to.

RE: i - Lil Skies #5
Very unknown rapper,almost i suspect that this is some of this form´s user.