chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how to earn money as a developer without a college degree filter_list
Author
how to earn money as a developer without a college degree #1
my teachers hate so much so they fucked up my graduation just a few months before i finish my college i was drop for no reason, so i need to know a way to earn money selling software because i can do it very well
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2019, 05:13 AM by sad_satan.)

RE: how to earn money as a developer without a college degree #2
(06-08-2019, 05:09 AM)sad_satan Wrote: my teachers hate so much so they fucked up my graduation just a few months before i finish my college i was drop for no reason, so i need to know a way to earn money selling software because i can do it very well

Apply at small to medium companies, or be a freelancer. As a developer a degree isn't really needed to get a job. You just need a good portfolio of your work to show the company. Also learning good english grammar GREATLY improves your chances of being hired.
If you want to try mining crypto and get paid in btc: NiceHash
Currently the fastest, most rewarding browser with build in adblocker and tor: Brave

[+] 1 user Likes UplayAlts's post

RE: how to earn money as a developer without a college degree #3
(06-08-2019, 12:57 PM)UplayAlts Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 05:09 AM)sad_satan Wrote: my teachers hate so much so they fucked up my graduation just a few months before i finish my college i was drop for no reason, so i need to know a way to earn money selling software because i can do it very well

Apply at small to medium companies, or be a freelancer. As a developer a degree isn't really needed to get a job. You just need a good portfolio of your work to show the company. Also learning good english grammar GREATLY improves your chances of being hired.

He's speaks Spanish I believe, so he's probably living in some country that speaks it. At least that's what I can tell from just his GitHub.

And yes, you don't have to have a degree. Companies will just hire you as long as you know your stuff. There are a lot of positions in coding to be filled nowadays.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku