filter_list hck
Author
best way of hidde a troyano?

RE: hck #2
This makes no sense whatsoever.

Please elaborate.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: hck #3
I think he wants to know how you can hide a trjoan the "best" way on an infected computer.

There are so many different ways to hide it, imo your best bet would be dropping a few more .exe's onto that computer just to confuse the vic.
Maybe even bind an exe to paint or w/e

RE: hck #4
(12-07-2018, 11:52 AM)Leviathan Wrote: I think he wants to know how you can hide a trjoan the "best" way on an infected computer.

There are so many different ways to hide it, imo your best bet would be dropping a few more .exe's onto that computer just to confuse the vic.

Yeah that was!! ty!

RE: hck #5
(Yesterday, 08:30 PM)isma_44 Wrote:
(12-07-2018, 11:52 AM)Leviathan Wrote: I think he wants to know how you can hide a trjoan the "best" way on an infected computer.

Yeah that was!! ty!

I use "AuthMyth" for covering trojans on mobile devices, also it can work with .exe apps i think. I hope this will help you.
https://selly.gg/@SteamJet

CHEAP GAMES
GOOD QUALITY
24 HOURS SUPPORT

RE: hck #6

Makes sense.

Make the file FUD with a private crypter (hence will not be detected by any AV/security software), and as you've mentioned, bind It to another file. If you're on the Windows platform, you can use It's native binder named "IExpress". Enter that (no quotes) In the search bar or Run menu.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post