chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

great hacking tools filter_list
Author
i have some great toolz for SQLI / BSQL / RFI / XSS and i wanted to share them

the toolz included :

-ABSIN
-BSQL HACKER
-EXPLOIT SCANNER
-HACKBAR ADDON FOR FIREFOX
- HAVIJ
-MYSQL DUMPER
-PANGOLIN FREE EDITION
-REAL SQL
-RFI LEGEND
-SPINJV
-SQL HELPER
-SQL INJECTION TOOL
-XSS SCANNER

download:

http://www.multiupload.com/EHL5I98W3K

add me rep if you found this useful

RE: great hacking tools #2
Ty for the share. im kinda new at this but ill figure this thing out

RE: great hacking tools #3
@â–‘â–’â–“â–ˆ,

you can search for e-books on how to use each of these tools.

RE: great hacking tools #4
Thank you for sharing this tools .. I never use this tools .. I hope it will help me in future

RE: great hacking tools #5
Thanks for the share, im not sure if i will use them but let the download commence.
[Image: 600x.gif]
[username], If you need assistance private message me

RE: great hacking tools #6
Any Virus scan?

Will download it.Smile

RE: great hacking tools #7
I don't care about virus scans myself because if i do get infected i highly doubt i have info in my cookies or anything saved anyway. I pre configured my laptop to not save anything ever however there are some of my friends passes on here Tongue

Not that you can flood me with DDoS because i have a nice gateway router. And not that you will keylog me with my anti keylog scramble. Don't even think of stupid trojans as real time scanning of new files and old from (MSSE) scanning constantly, if you feel like sending one of the latest hidden virus's or those specific ones that melt your motherboard. I will fucking kill you in time.... seriously.

RE: great hacking tools #8
(09-10-2011, 01:07 PM)iMarcus Wrote: I don't care about virus scans myself because if i do get infected i highly doubt i have info in my cookies or anything saved anyway. I pre configured my laptop to not save anything ever however there are some of my friends passes on here Tongue

Not that you can flood me with DDoS because i have a nice gateway router. And not that you will keylog me with my anti keylog scramble. Don't even think of stupid trojans as real time scanning of new files and old from (MSSE) scanning constantly, if you feel like sending one of the latest hidden virus's or those specific ones that melt your motherboard. I will fucking kill you in time.... seriously.

Oh, you're unstoppable. I don't think so.

@ Thanks for the share.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2011, 01:09 PM by Herlew.)

RE: great hacking tools #9
TeeHee, only from average people. But around people in this specific community i would say about half of you could destroy me.

Also the fact i were trying to demonstrate was i have no data if you infect me and the worst ill do is reset and install a fancier new OS considering i have people that have keys fr everything Wink

Reminds me that i have a real nice site i must share for free music albums, movie's, PC games and an adult section all liscenced or contain cracks already done. Ill PM you if interested ?

RE: great hacking tools #10
(09-10-2011, 01:16 PM)iMarcus Wrote: TeeHee, only from average people. But around people in this specific community i would say about half of you could destroy me.

Also the fact i were trying to demonstrate was i have no data if you infect me and the worst ill do is reset and install a fancier new OS considering i have people that have keys fr everything Wink

Reminds me that i have a real nice site i must share for free music albums, movie's, PC games and an adult section all liscenced or contain cracks already done. Ill PM you if interested ?

Good that you at least show some respect, I'm starting to like you. But, please keep on topic.