chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list can use some help
Author
the situation is the following,i been trying to scan a website. We will call it website A, After trying everything i know and tools i ended up empty handed.
Was able to learn that the same owner/Registrar person own another websites. So now im trying scanning website A to website C. There is NO direct access to the ip,all of them are behind the same cloudfare toby.cloudfare roby cloudfare.
DNs scanning nothing,mx scanning nothing,. Been reading,trying and searching for 3 days now,no success finding the real ip addresses.
Any one encountered this situation before? I emailed the contact/support from the sites,no direct ip either,they are using a mail program thru the sites for communications.
Any suggestions? if you think you can help gladly i will pm the site (s)
Regards and thank you for reading guys

RE: can use some help #2
As Cloudflare have bumped up their security quite a bit over the years, it has gotten harder and I do think the only real option here would be to contact Cloudflare, to try to social engineer them to give out the details that you're looking to obtain. Other than that, I do not think there's much else that can be done to obtain the IP-address.

[+] 1 user Likes Null()'s post

RE: can use some help #3
(11-11-2016, 08:49 PM)Null() Wrote: As Cloudflare have bumped up their security quite a bit over the years, it has gotten harder and I do think the only real option here would be to contact Cloudflare, to try to social engineer them to give out the details that you're looking to obtain. Other than that, I do not think there's much else that can be done to obtain the IP-address.
thank you for your reply and input null

RE: can use some help #4
(11-11-2016, 08:49 PM)Null() Wrote: it has gotten harder and I do think the only real option here would be to contact Cloudflare
Other than that, I do not think there's much else that can be done to obtain the IP-address.

lol
If you're not hated, you're doing something wrong.

RE: can use some help #5
(11-11-2016, 08:49 PM)Null() Wrote: I do think the only real option here would be to contact Cloudflare, to try to social engineer them to give out the details that you're looking to obtain.

This can be a very effective approach If performed correctly.

If you research the website, obtain enough details to pass as the rightful owner and your pretext Is formulated as such to authenticate against the weakest human vulnerability In Cloudflare's support center, the probability of the SE succeeding, significantly Increases.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: can use some help #6
If the site is suspicious in any way, then it's easy to find out the IP of a cloudflare site - ask.

If it's a legit site, then your out of luck. But you can try passive DNS. Google it, there's a few.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 09:03 AM by Kyzer.)