chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list bitcoin mining?
Author
how can i run bitcoin miner in my college pc in hidden mode that even antivirus cannot detect it?? please suggest some good software and script to run .

i want to target as many pc as possible . Evil  Evil  Evil
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 04:17 PM by fsociety.)

RE: bitcoin mining? #2
The college IT staff isn't stupid, sooner or later they'll figure you out. Don't do this, it's a stupid idea that can get you in a lot of trouble.
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: bitcoin mining? #3
(08-20-2018, 05:11 PM)tvojaMama Wrote: The college IT staff isn't stupid, sooner or later they'll figure you out. Don't do this, it's a stupid idea that can get you in a lot of trouble.

get into one pc will not trouble me .i know target so many pc get caught me but only targeting 2 will good.

RE: bitcoin mining? #4
it's so hard to get that man.
No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness.

RE: bitcoin mining? #5
Is your plan to log in with your or a friend's credentials and download the miner on there?

You can find miners that propagate throughout the network somewhere online but colleges usually have some method to monitor network traffic/cpu usage. You either have a good miner that makes noise or a not very effective miner.

RE: bitcoin mining? #6
Moved from the Group Discussion forum to here.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: bitcoin mining? #7
Firstly I think this is a bad idea. You can get caught really easily if you're not taking in consideration all the factors that can be used to reveal your identity.
This can cause a lot of trouble so be careful.
(08-20-2018, 04:16 PM)fsociety Wrote: how can i run bitcoin miner in my college pc in hidden mode that even antivirus cannot detect it??

I would suggest to not just take any software that makes things "hidden" and just throw there without really knowing what it's doing. Learn about AV algorithms and how they work. When you know your enemy, you can see his weakness.
However, after you understand how AVs work and get familiar with some of the techniques used to bypass them, try to get a trustworthy miner out there, or make your own. There is even a JS miner    that will mine as long as you're staying on the webpage that it's loaded on.
But again if you use one made by other people, understand what it does.
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2018, 11:48 AM by Cr3aTor.)
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]