chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list best antivirus on window 10
Author
Definitely Windows Defender, especially considering how hard it is to infect your PC nowadays.

With Real-Time protection enabled (which savy users should disable as they won't get viruses) your PC will be as safe as with 100$ Antiviruses.

[+] 1 user Likes Supra's post

RE: best antivirus on window 10 #12
(07-11-2018, 12:37 PM)Supra Wrote: Definitely Windows Defender, especially considering how hard it is to infect your PC nowadays.

With Real-Time protection enabled (which savy users should disable as they won't get viruses) your PC will be as safe as with 100$ Antiviruses.

In my views (and It's only opinion, nothing more) Windows Defender does tend to miss a lot of viruses/malware that other AVs detect.

I have two VMs running the same OS and configuration, meaning both VHDs are cloned- one In It's default state with Windows Defender and the other with Avast. Both had the latest virus definitions Installed. The latter detected around 25% of malicious content that Defender missed. Each had the same type of Infections Introduced.

That's simply based on personal observation.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: best antivirus on window 10 #13
since im kinda an avg user and is very cautious on what i do on the net, windows defender is fine for me

RE: best antivirus on window 10 #14
(07-12-2018, 06:18 AM)Xenpai Wrote: since im kinda an avg user and is very cautious on what i do on the net, windows defender is fine for me

I've always mentioned (as with all computing tasks), that It does come down to one's overall usability and you've demonstrated just that.

Some users do not have an AV Installed and due to their precautionary measures when navigating online, all Is well.
There's no right or wrong- If It works for you, then so be It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post