chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WorldQuest filter_list
Author
So, some of you may have heard from discord, I'm working on a game thats a cross between Minecraft, Civilization, and Team Fortress. I think that if I can get it done, it will be an epicly awesome game, but I know I wont be able to do it all by myself.

You can find the code here

If you're interested in helping write it, test it, or even have inputs on features it should have feel free to let me know!

RE: WorldQuest #2
I wish i could help write it but i'm a beginner programmer Sad. I would love to test it for you though!

RE: WorldQuest #3
I would love to help, which game engine are you using, or aren't you using a game engine?

Great idea though, to mix those games together, I don't fully understand what kind of game you exactly want to build, I mean yes, a mix between those 3 games.

What are the objectives on the game? Multi or Singleplayer? Some extra information would be very welcome (can be in PM if you want).
[Image: 5u8rTPk.jpg]
Click image to go to my website, it has been updated!

RE: WorldQuest #4
Keep us updated about your progress.

RE: WorldQuest #5
(10-07-2016, 09:33 AM)Bish0pQ Wrote: I would love to help, which game engine are you using, or aren't you using a game engine?

Great idea though, to mix those games together, I don't fully understand what kind of game you exactly want to build, I mean yes, a mix between those 3 games.

What are the objectives on the game? Multi or Singleplayer? Some extra information would be very welcome (can be in PM if you want).

I want to take the building aspect from minecraft and apply it to the city/country part of civilization, as well as take civilization's war/producer/consumer roles and apply them to a team fortress way, where you'll be able to build a country, have people who build buildings and citites, others who produce goods, and still have the ability to be a regular old person. Multiplayer of course

(10-07-2016, 11:48 AM)Ayumi Wrote: Keep us updated about your progress.

Feel free to watch the github project, I'll make pushes when I make good progress