Login Register

Wolfsschanze - Mothership filter_list
Author
So I've done some experimenting with Psytrance, and made my first song. It's something I'm trying out.

RE: Wolfsschanze - Mothership #2
I feel like I'm back In the 80s, particularly the first minute of the song.

Love It.

RE: Wolfsschanze - Mothership #3
(01-03-2019, 08:59 AM)mothered Wrote: I feel like I'm back In the 80s, particularly the first minute of the song.

Love It.

Wasn't really intended to sound 1980s. I just started experimenting with the bass sounds in Reason 5. (Yep. I switched VSTs) and I said "Ooh, this would sound great in Psytrance" and made the resulting video.

RE: Wolfsschanze - Mothership #4
(01-06-2019, 07:04 AM)Wolfsschanze Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 08:59 AM)mothered Wrote: I feel like I'm back In the 80s, particularly the first minute of the song.

Love It.

Wasn't really intended to sound 1980s. I just started experimenting with the bass sounds in Reason 5. (Yep. I switched VSTs) and I said "Ooh, this would sound great in Psytrance" and made the resulting video.

Quote:Wasn't really intended to sound 1980s.

It's probably how I've Interpreted the audio.

To me, It does remind me of the good old days of the disco ball, namely In the 80s.

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Wolfsschanze - Mothership #5
(01-06-2019, 07:48 AM)mothered Wrote: It's probably how I've Interpreted the audio.

To me, It does remind me of the good old days of the disco ball, namely In the 80s.

To be honest, the drum beat had me think it stemmed from the 1990s.

RE: Wolfsschanze - Mothership #6
(01-06-2019, 08:58 PM)Wolfsschanze Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 07:48 AM)mothered Wrote: It's probably how I've Interpreted the audio.

To be honest, the drum beat had me think it stemmed from the 1990s.

That's precisely what gave me the Impression of the 80s-like era, namely the electronic drums that were huge back then.