chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Upgrade your account to hide advertisements.

Something broken? Have suggestions? Visit the Suggestions section.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list Windows Silent Miners
Author
Hello guys
Does anyone know any silent miners for windows pc's? i already saw a post about silent miners here but it's got a backdoor in it so i din't downloaded that!

RE: Windows Silent Miners #2
It has a backdoor on purpose, it's supposed to be used as malware. The idea is that you can spread the software on people's computers and rake in the bitcoin.

I DO NOT CONDONE USE OF THE PROGRAM. MALWARE IS BAD.

but yeah that's why it has a backdoor. Why else would you need a "silent miner?" Not something you would have to hide on your own computer...
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

RE: Windows Silent Miners #3
(01-12-2018, 06:04 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: It has a backdoor on purpose, it's supposed to be used as malware. The idea is that you can spread the software on people's computers and rake in the bitcoin.

but yeah that's why it has a backdoor. Why else would you need a "silent miner?" Not something you would have to hide on your own computer...
lol i know man but i can bind that miner to some of my software and share on my website so anyone downloads that software and runs then silent miner will be activated automatically that's why i need silent mine and i un wana run that on my own pc lol!

RE: Windows Silent Miners #4
(01-12-2018, 11:00 AM)hackedia Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 06:04 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: It has a backdoor on purpose, it's supposed to be used as malware. The idea is that you can spread the software on people's computers and rake in the bitcoin.

lol i know man but i can bind that miner to some of my software and share on my website so anyone downloads that software and runs then silent miner will be activated automatically that's why i need silent mine and i un wana run that on my own pc lol!

I don't think you're understanding...
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

RE: Windows Silent Miners #5
(01-12-2018, 06:02 PM)DarkMuse Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 11:00 AM)hackedia Wrote:

I don't think you're understanding...
what does that mean? Confused