chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Windows Defender Is Getting Quick filter_list
Author
RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #11
(10-10-2019, 08:59 PM)Cr3aTor Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 07:04 PM)Drako Wrote: Then again, Microsoft could get whatever they wanted off of your system, whenever.
Well, it's their code after all. They can run whatever they want Biggrin

If Windows wasn't so mainstream, and didn't have better performance, I'd be using Linux all the time...
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post

RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #12
(10-10-2019, 07:04 PM)Drako Wrote: Well that called privacy invasion. I didn't know that Windows Defender could do that. Then again, Microsoft could get whatever they wanted off of your system, whenever.

Microsoft uses "Telemetry", whereby data Is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry service that's actively running by default, as per the Image below.
Spoiler:
[Image: nyGatY6.png]

Service description:
Quote:The Connected User Experiences and Telemetry service enables features that support in-application and connected user experiences. Additionally, this service manages the event driven collection and transmission of diagnostic and usage information (used to improve the experience and quality of the Windows Platform) when the diagnostics and usage privacy option settings are enabled under Feedback and Diagnostics.

Information collected can Include Installed applications, drivers, CPU, HDD, Ram, system uptime, online searches, user-Interests etc. At the end of the day, we'll never know the nature of the data obtained.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #13
(10-11-2019, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 07:04 PM)Drako Wrote: Well that called privacy invasion. I didn't know that Windows Defender could do that. Then again, Microsoft could get whatever they wanted off of your system, whenever.

Microsoft uses "Telemetry", whereby data Is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry service that's actively running by default, as per the Image below.
Spoiler:

Service description:
Quote:The Connected User Experiences and Telemetry service enables features that support in-application and connected user experiences. Additionally, this service manages the event driven collection and transmission of diagnostic and usage information (used to improve the experience and quality of the Windows Platform) when the diagnostics and usage privacy option settings are enabled under Feedback and Diagnostics.

Information collected can Include Installed applications, drivers, CPU, HDD, Ram, system uptime, online searches, user-Interests etc. At the end of the day, we'll never know the nature of the data obtained.

Oh yes I'm well aware of their Telemetry. I use SpybotAntiBeacon to disable it. The program actually works like a charm, despite its negative reviews.

I meant to say "that's" by the way...

RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #14
(10-11-2019, 04:43 PM)Drako Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote:

Spoiler:

Service description:

I use SpybotAntiBeacon to disable it. The program actually works like a charm, despite its negative reviews.

This Is a very effective tool. I've also used It, and It does the job very well Indeed.

In terms of the negative reviews, I've read quite a few, of which they're complete nonsense.

RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #15
(10-12-2019, 02:48 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:43 PM)Drako Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:00 AM)mothered Wrote: Microsoft uses "Telemetry", whereby data Is uploaded by the Connected User Experience and Telemetry service that's actively running by default, as per the Image below.
Spoiler:

Service description:

I use SpybotAntiBeacon to disable it. The program actually works like a charm, despite its negative reviews.

This Is a very effective tool. I've also used It, and It does the job very well Indeed.

In terms of the negative reviews, I've read quite a few, of which they're complete nonsense.

Same here. I never see Telemetry popup in my Task Manager or any other junk I've disabled. I also see a bit of a performance boost from it too. Telemetry also will open out of nowhere and use 50% of my CPU for no reason.

RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #16
First off, you should only buy a cypter if you have high intentions with everything. It all depends on your plans for what you're doing. Yes, I do agree that Windows Defender is getting better and better. If you kept running the same TCP payloads over and over, it could have detected it due to how many times you were running them.
[Image: ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif]
#yellowheartsforsarah

RE: Windows Defender Is Getting Quick #17
(10-12-2019, 03:33 AM)Drako Wrote:
(10-12-2019, 02:48 AM)mothered Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:43 PM)Drako Wrote: I use SpybotAntiBeacon to disable it. The program actually works like a charm, despite its negative reviews.

Same here. I never see Telemetry popup in my Task Manager or any other junk I've disabled. I also see a bit of a performance boost from it too. Telemetry also will open out of nowhere and use 50% of my CPU for no reason.

I experienced the same with the spike In CPU usage. Not anymore.

Another tool worthy of It's purpose, Is AntiOS. It allows you to randomize/spoof an array of Telemetry and other IDs.
Spoiler:
[Image: SCFrimA.png]

Spoiler:
[Image: rOG1xtV.png]