chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages filter_list
Author
Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #1
Hello everyone! I would like to start a thread about vacation and recreation. What's your favorite place where you like going on vacation? Or you simply stay at home?

By the way. have you ever tried spending your vacation in holiday cottages?

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #2
Hello to everyone. My last vacation was in Western Europe.  Me and some of my friends went on a car trip over Europe. We started in Budapest and slowly went our way through Croatia, Germany, France, Austria and the Netherlands (not necessarily in that order). it's really fun. Next stop England!!!  Regarding your other question, I did stay in a holiday cottage house while in Austria. It's an interesting experience.
Has anyone stayed on a holiday home in eastern England?  (Suffolk area)

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #3
I am currently planning my next vacation to Thasos, Greece. Saw the pictures and decided I needed to see that aquamarine beauty. I stayed in Suffolk last spring for a few weeks. My ex ( Zipped ) and I rented this beautiful cottage in the valley. You can check them on www.idyllicsuffolk.com. They have a lot of different options and they are pet friendly which is always a huge plus in my book. Anyways who else is going to Southern Europe?
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 02:23 PM by Johny_Bonny.)

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #4
I am one of those people that simply stays at home. I don’t do well with unfamiliar settings.

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #5
I haven't been on vacation for over 15 years- too busy with my computing tasks.

I do however, plan to visit Bali In the not too distant future. I've been twice, but I'm sure It's changed over time.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #6
Ha! Vacations are for the weak! But seriously, I take vacation days, but I don't go anywhere. It would be nice to take a trip out of the country though.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Frank

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #7
I enjoy staying at home for a vacation but Hopefully in the future I can go out to places.
"Insert some edgy or vague quote"
Oni gave me Bronze.
Still trying to Learn SE and programming.

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #8
I plan on going to Japan this coming summer. Hopefully I have the desire to go after I'm done school lol.

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #9
(11-29-2019, 02:16 PM)Johny_Bonny Wrote: I am currently planning my next vacation to Thasos, Greece. Saw the pictures and decided I needed to see that aquamarine beauty. I stayed in Suffolk last spring for a few weeks. My ex ( Zipped ) and I rented this beautiful cottage in the valley. You can check them on www.idyllicsuffolk.com. They have a lot of different options and they are pet friendly which is always a huge plus in my book. Anyways who else is going to Southern Europe?

Ow! Thank u!
I've always been dreaming to go on vacation somewhere in Europe

RE: Where do you spend your vacation? Holiday cottages #10
(12-09-2019, 07:01 PM)brainstorm Wrote: I've always been dreaming to go on vacation somewhere in Europe

Same here.

I'm planning to do so within the next 5 years or so.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]