chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's so fun with Minecraft? filter_list
Author
Hey.
I've been thinking, for a very very very long time... What is so fun with Minecraft?
It looks utter shit if you ask me. I've played in, and it's fun for a few hours... I've only played "normal survival mode" with an IRL mate though.

Is it worth buying and playing on "PvP" servers or something?
"You can't call it gambling if you know what you're doing" - Unknown

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #2
I don't really find Minecraft fun at all, I only play it when I'm with friends an we're actually just fucking around but besides that, its fucking terrible.

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #3
When I first got it, I liked being able to build things and make contraptions using redstone. I later enjoyed griefing, destroy other players creations.

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #4
It's just running all day, trying to make buildings and watch it getting fucked up by other players the next day.
Nothing fun about it though.

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #5
It;s the multiplayer community is you ask me.

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #6
Minecraft is not fun at all it's just a waste of money and time

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #7
(06-25-2013, 08:34 PM)iGotzYu Wrote: Minecraft is not fun at all it's just a waste of money and time

This is soo true.
Minecraft is bullshit.

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #8
I got it free, so I decided to play it. I usually play with a bunch of IRL friends who fuck around though.
$5.23 away from Silver!
Donations are deeply appreciated! PM me if you would like to donate!
[Image: Fwm5j5T.png]

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #9
I think its a great game because purely it is creative and you can build whatever you imagine which is a great sort of game for me because i like to be creative

RE: What's so fun with Minecraft? #10
It's fun for around an hour then gets boring unless you're playing mini games or something to keep you occupied. It's VERY addictive though!