chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library

Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What's in your inventory? filter_list
Author
Before starting this thread, I'd like to say one thing. This is NOT about Minecraft. Carry on.

What's in your inventory? I've got a big folder filled with Python files and databases. How many KB, MB, GB, or even TB of data does all of your Python files(excluding Python itself) total up to?

All of my files equal about 520.9 KB excluding all database files and such. Including them would be a total of about 3374.12 KB.

So, my folder approximates to about 3.3 MB.

What about you guys?

RE: What's in your inventory? #2
Two heroic 2H, Tank gear, lots of mats. //kidding

About 150 KB, most are old things I used, few useful scripts in there. Including a script that uses 10 proxies a second to view a page from all kinds of referrers. About 1500 proxies in the list at the moment, 6 user agents I believe, and too many referrers for me to count without pastebin.
Only issue it can have is that if you bump it higher than 5/s it'll lag and eventually slow your internet to a crawl. And anything over 10/s will not allow you to use the internet at all.

Other than that, I don't have many useful things. I never spent much time with python.
free @pvnk

RE: What's in your inventory? #3
2gigs, serirously.
Spoiler:
[Image: C6Di9Pg.png]
[Image: jWSyE88.png]

Re: RE: What's in your inventory? #4
(04-09-2014, 09:25 AM)Duubz Wrote: Before starting this thread, I'd like to say one thing. This is NOT about Minecraft. Carry on.

What's in your inventory? I've got a big folder filled with Python files and databases. How many KB, MB, GB, or even TB of data does all of your Python files(excluding Python itself) total up to?

All of my files equal about 520.9 KB excluding all database files and such. Including them would be a total of about 3374.12 KB.

So, my folder approximates to about 3.3 MB.

What about you guys?

Did you dl that .zip I sent in the group chat on skype? Its got a shit ton of useful python scripts.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

RE: What's in your inventory? #5
[Image: Minecraft_crafting.jpg]

Re: RE: What's in your inventory? #6
(04-10-2014, 02:38 AM)Undiscovered Wrote: [Image: Minecraft_crafting.jpg]

(04-09-2014, 09:25 AM)Duubz Wrote: Before starting this thread, I'd like to say one thing. This is NOT about Minecraft. Carry on.
Scientia potentia est

[Image: inkexplosion.jpg]

RE: What's in your inventory? #7
(04-10-2014, 02:06 AM)DarkMuse Wrote: Did you dl that .zip I sent in the group chat on skype? Its got a shit ton of useful python scripts.

Yeah, man. They were good. Only problem is they weren't Python 3 Tongue And I'm a lazy fuck and won't install 2.7.6.