chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What is difference between a loader and BotNet?
Author
RE: What is difference between a loader and BotNet? #11
Thank you all, I made my decision to go with Smoke Loader, let's see what happen

RE: What is difference between a loader and BotNet? #12
(05-15-2019, 09:49 PM)mi2424 Wrote: Thank you all, I made my decision to go with Smoke Loader, let's see what happen

GL ask if you need help with something

[+] 1 user Likes posd's post

RE: What is difference between a loader and BotNet? #13
(05-15-2019, 12:37 PM)d4kota Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 11:12 PM)posd Wrote: please don't use cracked botnets if you don't have money for it use some free from GitHub if you want just testing. Or find the one that suit you best and buy it

Beware of the free 1s out there
as they contain backdoor aswell

even tho they're on github?
"Another day, another burial"

RE: What is difference between a loader and BotNet? #14
(05-15-2019, 10:14 PM)posd Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 09:49 PM)mi2424 Wrote: Thank you all, I made my decision to go with Smoke Loader, let's see what happen

Hi, I finally Bought Smoke Bot yesterday but still not set it up because of hosting, I will buy a bulletproof hosting today and set it up. Can you please give me some tips on my personal security, I am planning to use a VM and install a VPN on VM, do you think it is enough to hide my identity?

RE: What is difference between a loader and BotNet? #15
(05-18-2019, 06:50 PM)mi2424 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 10:14 PM)posd Wrote:

Hi, I finally Bought Smoke Bot yesterday but still not set it up because of hosting, I will buy a bulletproof hosting today and set it up. Can you please give me some tips on my personal security, I am planning to use a VM and install a VPN on VM, do you think it is enough to hide my identity?

you are too paranoid Biggrin are you from USA Biggrin (sorry it was instinct) but yea if you planing botnet with size of small city its enough