chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What are you working on
Author
(07-21-2018, 07:14 AM)thehorridness Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 07:02 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 06:47 AM)thehorridness Wrote: I honestly can't wait. I'm studying up to do SQLi, poking around where I'm not wanted, etc. but I am far from where you are.

I finished my client's intranet and now I'm testing out, well, test scripts on my personal intranet. I dropped PHP when I stopped being a site admin about ten years ago and now I'm using my ballistic amounts of programming time trying to relearn and catch up.
In any case, a simple 4chan-ish system is implementing tonight. I know. Got a fair way to go.

That's great to read.

Prepare yourself for many hours of late nights/early mornings. I've spent days on end staying up until 6:00-7:00am, and due to exhaustion, resumed after only 4 hours sleep. One thing though, do not give up- through a combination of social engineering and technical exploitation, there's always a way In.

I believe you saw my posts on getting lost for hours in code, so I am working very hard towards getting there. I'm also very used to not sleeping until I access a system I've put up for myself. I practice a lot on g0tmi1k
Fuzzy Security, Corelan Team, VulnHub, etc.
I use any method possible to gain access to something, even if it's just taking advantage of lag and inherent flaws in a system. Two days ago I finished a completely unpublished way to get passed the Google Account Lock on Android systems. No SIM card switching, APK downloading, etc. I'm not even sure if I should put it up considering a lot of members here consider Android almost repulsive.

I've either yet to see your post, or have forgotten. I have so many to sift through each day, hence It's quite difficult to recall each one.

This Is precisely what exploitation Is all about:
Quote:I use any method possible to gain access to something,

My usertitle says It all.
All the best.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: What are you working on #32
Well, I'm currently now working on a new project in GFX. Needing ideas.
[Image: qPI5ctk.jpg]
Twitter // Mimi // Mimi#1000

RE: What are you working on #33
(07-21-2018, 10:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Well, I'm currently now working on a new project in GFX. Needing ideas.

Something something cyberpunk.

RE: What are you working on #34
A shitty minecraft ghost client for a friend
[Image: e1LHrp9.png]

RE: What are you working on #35
(07-21-2018, 10:33 AM)Mimiakira Wrote: Well, I'm currently now working on a new project in GFX. Needing ideas.

I realize this post Is around 3 weeks old, but If you're still In the same state, perhaps create a thread In the Graphic Design forum.

I'm terrible at GFX, hence enjoy viewing the work of others. I'd love to see your design(s).
[Image: AD83g1A.png]