chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What are you playing right now? V1
Author
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #81
I am a bit old schooled but currently I am playing Heroes III. Luv dat strategy so much! And Age of Empires is good also..

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #82
I'm playing Warface and my friends telling me its for kids :grin:

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #83
currently playing Hollow knight
highly recommend it
Have a good day  Wink  

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #84
I've been playing a lot of Mw2 again. Thousands of hours of Mw2 and Mw3, and it still never gets old.

[Image: 4MtNRt3.gif]

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #85
(05-28-2019, 12:31 AM)dismay Wrote: I've been playing a lot of Mw2 again. Thousands of hours of Mw2 and Mw3, and it still never gets old.

My god MW3 was probably one of my favorite CoD games. I used to play all the time with my friends until I scratched the disk too much. I've been playing WW2 a lot right now. I feel like a lot of people hated WW2, but I thinkit's really fun.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #86
(05-28-2019, 03:27 AM)Drako Wrote: My god MW3 was probably one of my favorite CoD games. I used to play all the time with my friends until I scratched the disk too much. I've been playing WW2 a lot right now. I feel like a lot of people hated WW2, but I thinkit's really fun.

MW3 is definitely one of the best CoD games. Biggrin I think I played it by far the most on the PS3.

What'd you think about Ghosts? "I feel like a lot of people hated [CoD: Ghosts], but I think it's really fun." would probably be what I'd say. Wink

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #87
(05-28-2019, 11:51 AM)q0xd Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 03:27 AM)Drako Wrote: My god MW3 was probably one of my favorite CoD games. I used to play all the time with my friends until I scratched the disk too much. I've been playing WW2 a lot right now. I feel like a lot of people hated WW2, but I thinkit's really fun.

MW3 is definitely one of the best CoD games. Biggrin I think I played it by far the most on the PS3.

What'd you think about Ghosts? "I feel like a lot of people hated [CoD: Ghosts], but I think it's really fun." would probably be what I'd say. Wink

Ghosts didn't really impress me. It wasn't awful, it just didn't entertain me for some reason.
[Image: tumblr_n4fsswcwZa1sbhzgao1_250.gif]

"Crack it open, throw it in a pan and let it cook." ~ Filthy Franku

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #88
(05-08-2016, 09:57 PM)Pirate Wrote: Might as well have a What are you playing thread too get some more activity in this section.

Right now I am playing Melty Blood

pubg mobile

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #89
Right now I'm League of Legends