chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What are you playing right now? V1
Author
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #71
(03-07-2019, 11:43 AM)Oni Wrote: I've been playing Fate/Grand Order, Kenshi, and Sea of Thieves. Biggrin

What do you think of Kenshi? I'm tempted to give it a try. Looks like one of those RPGs that are designed around having infinite things to do which is pretty cool, though I haven't done enough research to really know what it's about.

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #72
I just started playing Hearthstone

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #73
(03-07-2019, 03:00 PM)Nyx Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 11:43 AM)Oni Wrote: I've been playing Fate/Grand Order, Kenshi, and Sea of Thieves. Biggrin

What do you think of Kenshi? I'm tempted to give it a try. Looks like one of those RPGs that are designed around having infinite things to do which is pretty cool, though I haven't done enough research to really know what it's about.

It was really plain when I bought a few years ago, as it was in early access. Hadn't played it again until now, but there's definitely a lot more to do now. If you like RPGs, this might be up your alley, as it has a lot of traditional elements.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #74
(05-08-2016, 09:57 PM)Pirate Wrote: Might as well have a What are you playing thread too get some more activity in this section.

Right now I am playing Melty Blood

Counter strike 1.7 , Pubg, overwatch, Age of Empire. I loved old DOS pacman.

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #75
Honestly haven't been much into gaming in a little while but I'm looking to get back. Just haven't really had too much time

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #76
(04-05-2019, 03:45 PM)RedGreenBlue Wrote: Honestly haven't been much into gaming in a little while but I'm looking to get back. Just haven't really had too much time

Given enough spare time, what would you usually play?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: What are you playing right now? V1 #77
PUBG, Elder Scrolls: Blades, and LifeAfter

All great games, highly suggested. They're all on mobile.
I play on Android, but I'm sure they're on iOS to