chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

filter_list What CPU chip people prefer AMD or Intel?
Author
RE: What CPU chip people prefer AMD or Intel? #21
(05-14-2019, 04:14 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 12:04 PM)Jiggly Wrote: If I was restricted by price, I would probably have chosen AMD. I'm not someone who can afford brand new PC parts, and anything I have has always been second hand or cheap. In terms of durability, AMD has been the worst. Keep in mind, these are likely to be pretty old AMD cards, so the newer, ryzen series may not have the same issues. My family have had terrible issues with the older ones, and when looking for repairs, our PC repair guy just laughed at the AMDs.

I'm no expert, and won't pretend to be one. However, I've never had a single issue with Intels, despite all the ones I've used being second-hand. If price were no issue, I'd buy intel in a heartbeat.

yes I know AMD chips were not very good during when windows vista OS was out.

Given that was over 10 years ago, I may be inclined to forgive them Wink
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

RE: What CPU chip people prefer AMD or Intel? #22
Amd ryzen is the way, go intel for desktop in 2019 and you aren't very up to date with tech news
🔥Cheap rainbow six siege accounts (1.5$) Also tons of other accounts.(Uplay)🔥

>  [http://RainbowSixAcc.cf] <
                                    -------------------

RE: What CPU chip people prefer AMD or Intel? #23
(05-14-2019, 11:10 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 04:14 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(05-13-2019, 12:04 PM)Jiggly Wrote: If I was restricted by price, I would probably have chosen AMD. I'm not someone who can afford brand new PC parts, and anything I have has always been second hand or cheap. In terms of durability, AMD has been the worst. Keep in mind, these are likely to be pretty old AMD cards, so the newer, ryzen series may not have the same issues. My family have had terrible issues with the older ones, and when looking for repairs, our PC repair guy just laughed at the AMDs.

I'm no expert, and won't pretend to be one. However, I've never had a single issue with Intels, despite all the ones I've used being second-hand. If price were no issue, I'd buy intel in a heartbeat.

yes I know AMD chips were not very good during when windows vista OS was out.

Given that was over 10 years ago, I may be inclined to forgive them Wink

but I prefer using Intel chip overall.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#

RE: What CPU chip people prefer AMD or Intel? #24
Amd fan here just love the hard work they had to gain market share over the years and the new ryzen family is a great price/performance line

RE: What CPU chip people prefer AMD or Intel? #25
(05-14-2019, 11:26 PM)KuhakuWolf Wrote: Amd fan here just love the hard work they had to gain market share over the years and the new ryzen family is a great price/performance line
great opinion.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#