chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
The Discord has been disabled - read about it here, check out our IRC here, and if you're upgraded check here.
Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

filter_list Vouch Services
Author
(10-20-2017, 12:18 AM)Coke Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:15 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:13 AM)Coke Wrote: [*]
I only have a voucher for a free Carrier Unlock for iPhones, as my provider didnt give me a voucher for a free iCloud unlock yet. If youd like a free carrier unlock let me know ?
[*]

Unfortunately I don't need one, I buy my phones unlocked in the first place. I can, however icloud lock a phone to test it though. From what I've been told (from Apple engineers directly), that lock isn't anything you (third party), a carrier, or even apple can undo. It uses your icloud password to generate an encryption key, which requires your password to remove it. If you forget your password, you're fucked.
Well I don't have $60 to spare just to "test" the unlock. If you have that though as I said before u can send me it via PayPal goods & cover fees so I can provide u the icloud service. As long as its not FMI on, lost or stolen, then I can do it.

Tell you what, hit me up on the 25th and I'll shell out the $60 to test it.

RE: Vouch Services #22
(10-20-2017, 12:21 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:18 AM)Coke Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:15 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: [*]

Unfortunately I don't need one, I buy my phones unlocked in the first place. I can, however icloud lock a phone to test it though. From what I've been told (from Apple engineers directly), that lock isn't anything you (third party), a carrier, or even apple can undo. It uses your icloud password to generate an encryption key, which requires your password to remove it. If you forget your password, you're fucked.
[*]
Well I don't have $60 to spare just to "test" the unlock. If you have that though as I said before u can send me it via PayPal goods & cover fees so I can provide u the icloud service. As long as its not FMI on, lost or stolen, then I can do it.
[*]

Tell you what, hit me up on the 25th and I'll shell out the $60 to test it.
alright just PM me or reply to my thread, or I'll contact you about it on the 25th.

RE: Vouch Services #23
So let me get this straight @Coke

You are selling a service for an "unknown provider"... This"UP" (for future reference is unknown provider) gives you vouchers for free services but hadn't given you one for an unlock as of yet? Send weird to me seeing as the unlocking Sims is simple to achieve but getting around an I cloud lock bit so much...

I call bullshit.
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @mr.kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: Vouch Services #24
(10-20-2017, 01:11 AM)Slacker Wrote: So let me get this straight @Coke

You are selling a service for an "unknown provider"... This"UP" (for future reference is unknown provider) gives you vouchers for free services but hadn't given you one for an unlock as of yet? Send weird to me seeing as the unlocking Sims is simple to achieve but getting around an I cloud lock bit so much...

I call bullshit.

Oh, unlocks aren't an issue, there was a sort of resolution that says carriers MUST unlock your phone for free if you ask them to and there isn't a lien against you. See FCC FAQ for unlocking.

What we're talking about is iCloud locks, just a simple google turns up hundreds of obvious scams. As someone who's very close to the iPhone hacking scene, and who's not only married to an Apple engineer but close friends with many others, it's common knowledge that NOT EVEN APPLE can remove the iCloud lock. You actually need the password that set the lock to remove it. The only way anyone can remove it is to know the locker's password, so sure, I guess if you had some way to crack the password that would work. BTW, it's the password at the time of the lock, if you reset your password, the new password WILL NOT remove the lock.

RE: Vouch Services #25
I was speaking of the cloud locks too...
Fishy that his provider won't hand a voucher for that since it's near impossible
@Skullmeat @phyrrus9 @Bish0pQ @mr.kurd and @Ender are my best friends on SL

RE: Vouch Services #26
(10-20-2017, 12:15 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: It uses your icloud password to generate an encryption key, which requires your password to remove it. If you forget your password, you're fucked.

This ^^^

Given the encryption key Is generated against "your password" that's linked to your account, no other service can be of help. Don't believe those who state otherwise.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Vouch Services #27
Just a heads up, but I will not offer vouches for any sort of Amazon services or anything of the sort. I've gotten numerous requests, which I have yet to respond to.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Vouch Services #28
What your product/service is: get $20 visa gift card
How it can benefit me, as a buyer: "free" money easily and you can repeat
What you will provide me, to evaluate your product/services: the ebook with steps on how to do it and the company

RE: Vouch Services #29
(12-19-2017, 08:34 PM)anjesh12 Wrote: What your product/service is: get $20 visa gift card
How it can benefit me, as a buyer: "free" money easily and you can repeat
What you will provide me, to evaluate your product/services: the ebook with steps on how to do it and the company

that's not what this thread is for.

This thread is for if you are selling something, you will provide a copy for free to staff, who will vouch that your product is what you say it is. If you read the post above, this service is not for theft.

[+] 1 user Likes phyrrus9's post

RE: Vouch Services #30
You should offer broker services so buy through you, you retain cash until the buyer delivers the product. You could charge a commission of 3% for buying bone to get to you 3% of those who are buying