chevron_left chevron_right
Login Register invert_colors photo_library
Stay updated and chat with others! - Join the Discord or the IRC.
Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.89 Average

filter_list Vouch Services
Author
You guys do realize this thread Is almost 3 years old?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

RE: Vouch Services #12
Dang. I'd love to have had you vouch for my Razer laptop services, but you're a law abiding administrator.

[+] 1 user Likes pvnk's post

RE: Vouch Services #13
Sent you a PM regarding my thread.
Thanks!

RE: Vouch Services #14
This is amazing! No other forums do this! just joined and already starting to like it!
[Image: hnMg5O4.png]

Paid Until [OPEN] BTC : 1LpDnxw1BPHUun6ksfmTwx86tnDVaPtByY

RE: Vouch Services #15
I've done this for a few people. I get a lot of requests, but due to the nature of some services/goods I can't oblige. Still offering my services. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Steam: Oni | SL (Add)

RE: Vouch Services #16
(06-24-2014, 03:59 PM)Oni Wrote: Lately we've had issues in the marketplace, with people salesbashing and whatnot. Sinisterly is supposed to be a place for everyone, including people here solely to sell products. I have decided that in order to increase the amount of purchases and sales, I will be offering my services. If you are selling a item or product and would like someone to back your product, look no further. I can help you sell.

I am willing to try/receive your product, give feedback, and verify the legitimacy of you as a seller. This is, of course, only for products I choose. Some products aren't necessarily legal and as a law-abiding webmaster, it would be ridiculous for me to vouch for some things. My services are here for people that are new to the marketplace and want to make sales on Sinisterly. Again, I will only review/vouch certain things.

If you'd like to have me vouch for your product, message me, providing the following details:
  • What your product/service is
  • How it can benefit me, as a buyer
  • What you will provide me, to evaluate your product/services
  • Other information you might want to provide

Don't want to give away your product for my vouch? Message me anyways, I might be interested in making a purchase for a discount, or maybe even the full price.

[*] iCloud Removal Service/Unlock Service.
[*] It can make any "paperweight" device which was bought locked to an ICloud account, say off eBay, a usable device.
[*] either a free Carrier unlock for your iPhone or a discounted iCloud unlock.

RE: Vouch Services #17
(10-19-2017, 04:07 AM)Coke Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 03:59 PM)Oni Wrote: Lately we've had issues in the marketplace, with people salesbashing and whatnot. Sinisterly is supposed to be a place for everyone, including people here solely to sell products. I have decided that in order to increase the amount of purchases and sales, I will be offering my services. If you are selling a item or product and would like someone to back your product, look no further. I can help you sell.

I am willing to try/receive your product, give feedback, and verify the legitimacy of you as a seller. This is, of course, only for products I choose. Some products aren't necessarily legal and as a law-abiding webmaster, it would be ridiculous for me to vouch for some things. My services are here for people that are new to the marketplace and want to make sales on Sinisterly. Again, I will only review/vouch certain things.

If you'd like to have me vouch for your product, message me, providing the following details:

Don't want to give away your product for my vouch? Message me anyways, I might be interested in making a purchase for a discount, or maybe even the full price.

[*] It can make any "paperweight" device which was bought locked to an ICloud account, say off eBay, a usable device.
[*] either a free Carrier unlock for your iPhone or a discounted iCloud unlock.

Oni: I'd like you to test this one out if you can. It's not that I have any axe to grind against the seller, but I've seen a million "iCloud removal" services that either plain don't work (seller's fault), or experience problems down the line (Apple's fault). If you decide to give this a test run, I can send you the Apple internal software for testing the results (free of course).

RE: Vouch Services #18
(10-19-2017, 07:32 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 04:07 AM)Coke Wrote:

[*]It can make any "paperweight" device which was bought locked to an ICloud account, say off eBay, a usable device.
[*] either a free Carrier unlock for your iPhone or a discounted iCloud unlock.
[*]

Oni: I'd like you to test this one out if you can. It's not that I have any axe to grind against the seller, but I've seen a million "iCloud removal" services that either plain don't work (seller's fault), or experience problems down the line (Apple's fault). If you decide to give this a test run, I can send you the Apple internal software for testing the results (free of course).
I only have a voucher for a free Carrier Unlock for iPhones, as my provider didnt give me a voucher for a free iCloud unlock yet. If youd like a free carrier unlock let me know ?
If you had $60 I can do that iCloud unlock for you in the meantime & id accept PayPal Gifts/Services as long as u cover fees so if I were to scam u you can get ur money.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 12:15 AM by Coke.)

RE: Vouch Services #19
(10-20-2017, 12:13 AM)Coke Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:32 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 04:07 AM)Coke Wrote: [*] iCloud Removal Service/Unlock Service.
[*]It can make any "paperweight" device which was bought locked to an ICloud account, say off eBay, a usable device.
[*] either a free Carrier unlock for your iPhone or a discounted iCloud unlock.
[*]

I only have a voucher for a free Carrier Unlock for iPhones, as my provider didnt give me a voucher for a free iCloud unlock yet. If youd like a free carrier unlock let me know ?

Unfortunately I don't need one, I buy my phones unlocked in the first place. I can, however icloud lock a phone to test it though. From what I've been told (from Apple engineers directly), that lock isn't anything you (third party), a carrier, or even apple can undo. It uses your icloud password to generate an encryption key, which requires your password to remove it. If you forget your password, you're fucked.

RE: Vouch Services #20
(10-20-2017, 12:15 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:13 AM)Coke Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 07:32 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: [*]

[*]
[*]

Unfortunately I don't need one, I buy my phones unlocked in the first place. I can, however icloud lock a phone to test it though. From what I've been told (from Apple engineers directly), that lock isn't anything you (third party), a carrier, or even apple can undo. It uses your icloud password to generate an encryption key, which requires your password to remove it. If you forget your password, you're fucked.
Well I don't have $60 to spare just to "test" the unlock. If you have that though as I said before u can send me it via PayPal goods & cover fees so I can provide u the icloud service. As long as its not FMI on, lost or stolen, then I can do it.